Can anyone help me identify these heads

t3intercooled

I recieved a pair of these in with a bunch of other parts and was told they are for a Buick. Can anyone help me identify these heads

ForumRunner_20121204_203522.png

ForumRunner_20121204_203607.png

ForumRunner_20121204_203625.png

ForumRunner_20121204_203658.png

ForumRunner_20121204_203722.png

ForumRunner_20121204_203740.png

ForumRunner_20121204_203804.png

ForumRunner_20121204_203842.png

ForumRunner_20121204_203903.png

Looks like older M&A heads, I have seen these heads have Porosity/ Water leaking issues. They need to be pressure tested before you invest anything in them.

M&A heads.
I've had 4 sets, and never any problems, not sure where the issues story came
from,.
were later sold to TA, and they improved them to what they are today.
large improvement over stock heads, can flow (with work) alot better then champions.
(either champion iron or alum)

Awesome, thanks. I actually have some champions that were on a 930s motor. I have a few friends that have GNs but with stock irons. I had them. Checked and they are good, so Does anyone know what a good set of these are worth?

It appears that the exh guides extend into the port. I personally would replace those to get them out of the exhaust stream. They are notorious for cracking after repeated heat cycling. If one breaks off it ends up in your turbo. Cant help you with a value though.

M&A. Don't run those bronze ex guides that extend in the port. Go with iron guides. Bronze ok on the intake

Thank you all for the reccomendations, I will pass it on to whoever buys them.

I picked up Champion GN1 14 bolt Aluminum cylinder heads, machined with receiver groves for loc wire gaskets, Completely ported, polished, and gasket matched to Felpro 1200 and 1400.
Prior to selling he took the heads off and had them checked, jet washed, lap valves, new stem seals, set spring pressures. They have Isky gold stripe tool room 1.550 double springs with dampeners 295lb closed/580 open @ 600 lift, titanium retainers, 10 degree locks, 1.60 stainless exh valves, 1.90 stainless intake valves, and topped off with scorpion 1.65 ratio 7/16 stud mounted rockers.

I don't want to rip my friends off which is why I was curious on a value. I've tried searching here and Google with no luck.

M&A heads.
I've had 4 sets, and never any problems, not sure where the issues story came
from,.
were later sold to TA, and they improved them to what they are today.
large improvement over stock heads, can flow (with work) alot better then champions.
(either champion iron or alum)
Im just saying because I had water issues with one set personal experience here, did you figure out a value for them ?

Not yet I'm still attempting to find the value. There's not much info out there on them so I'm hoping someone hear happens to imo an approximate value.

probly not a lot of value here when you factor in the work and parts it would take to make them into a usable set of heads. They will need valves, valve springs and cups and retainers and seals, at least 6 valve guides need replaced, a good quality valve job needs done and possibly they need milled. Also I dont see the valve covers for this style head. when all is said and done you will be real close $$wise to a new set of champion or t/a heads. These would be good find for someone who allready has these heads but may want the for spairs 200-300$$ imo for that guy