Camel toe with a bad rash?

Winsett

I just wanted say that we finally threw up a number this weekend at the last official King of the Hill (1/8th mile Heads-up / Back half) race. We had been 5.12 a few weeks prior with out high gear – searching for that 4 second time slip we went out with high gear this past weekend in hopes of finishing the year in one piece with something to be proud of. First hit it ran 5.08@136.6 with a horrible 60’ other than that it was a good clean run. Second hit an hour and half later it hammered a 5.04@138.4 still really off on the 60’ but seems to be carrying the tires pretty good into 3rd – it ran 3.30 to the 330’ mark which was the best to-date. In the semis I drew Kenny Esner he has a 4th gen Firebird with a 648ci monster with all kinds of juice… we put a little more power in it and some clutch and it ran 4.96@140.9 to his 4.8ish something… still a half-a$$ed 60’ but it went 3.26 to the 330’. I looked at the racepack last night and it hit 4th gear hard enough to spike the rpm and shake the tires somewhat - I wasn’t about to lift as I could see him the whole time so I drove through it. I think we need new tires these have about 30 passes on them and that would also explain why the 60’s have gone away. So it was a pleasant ending to a good year - we have come a long way racing the little v6 this year against these guys. With that being said I would like to officially announce that my car is FOR-SALE so pass the word… I will have an official post with the details later on the car.

Thanks
Winsett

www.meankidsracing.com

Congratulations Scott!!! :D

I'm glad to see you got a good number to end the year.

I'm sorry to see you put the car up for sale, but life goes on and things change. I know the GN is fun but for where you want to play you need a lot more cubic inch. I hope the turbo part don't change :)

Again Congratulations to you, Jay and the crew for a job well done.

Thanks Neal - I really appreciate it. .

I plan on keeping at least one GN here or there in the stable... but I need to step into something a little more peppy if you catch my drift - oh an don't worry about the turbo going away...

Thanks
Winsett

Congrats on a great run!

I had the privilege of seeing it first hand......and it was impressive to say the least.

I love seeing the look on people's faces when they see the little v6 hang with the big boys.

thanks -

I got a call from a guy this morning that got all of my passes on tape so when I get them I suspect that Jay will make another post here.

He even has the one where the chute didn't exactly come out... =)

Winsett
www.meankidsracing.com