Cam bearings

Clevite SH 1360 They come individually packaged so be sure to order 4. They are a .740" wide bearing.

Are these grooved on the outside ? What makes these bearings different than the sealed power Z1782M ? I also see these are 300-340 cam bearings ?

Btw, im not questioning your experience , just trying to cover all the bases, as i am building this motor myself .

Are you using a billet cam or a cast cam? does you cam have a grove in the front journal? Both the #16 blocks I have worked with had a grove in the front cam journal in the block. Both cams I used in these block also had a grove in the front cam journal.These bearings do NOT have a grove on the back side.
If you don't have a billet cam or a grove in the block then you'll need to go another route to get oil to the DS of the block. Am sure TA can hook you up if the need me. I haven't checked the SP# you quoted but I will, is it a single bearing or a set of 4? If it's a set then I suspect 2 of the bearings are narrower.
If my memory serves me correctly the OD of the front and rear cam bearings for a production block are larger than the 2 center block cam bores. That SP kit is not going to work for you.
Am sure Dan at DLS has what you need right on the shelf.
Good Luck
9sec.

Billet comp cam from dls.

The part number is a set of four.

Thank you for your time and input, i do some checking and will use your parts recommendation .