Calendars are in!!! Order yours today! - NWS

Ms. FastNasty

So far we've had a bunch of calendar orders, but we aren't to the goal yet! :) First shipment is in and I'll be packaging them up over the weekend and shipping them out.

Order yours today! Calendars are $15 each, shipping included. They are full size wall calendars in full color (except for photos done in black and white obviously). PM me for payment information. :D

Attachments

• teaser.jpg
    teaser.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 576
So far we've had a bunch of calendar orders, but we aren't to the goal yet! :) First shipment is in and I'll be packaging them up over the weekend and shipping them out.

Order yours today! Calendars are $15 each, shipping included. They are full size wall calendars in full color (except for photos done in black and white obviously). PM me for payment information. :D

LOL! I will have to send that pic to a friend/ex that should bring back memories. T-Tops are very useful!

Makes me think of that Meatloaf song Paradise by the Dashboard Light...

If we buy 3 or more calendars, can we get the pics that didn't make the cut as well? :D

I've got over 300 from the photo shoot...but I'll post a couple up in the Babes with Buicks thread just for you Barron. ;) Thanks for all the input on picture ideas...appreciate it. :biggrin:

I've got over 300 from the photo shoot...but I'll post a couple up in the Babes with Buicks thread just for you Barron. ;) Thanks for all the input on picture ideas...appreciate it. :biggrin:
300 pics would probably fit on a CD. ;)

I'm going to head over to the Babes with Buicks thread now. :biggrin:

I was glad to help. Anytime I can lend some assistance, just let me know!