Cage ?

kcs387

Is there any were to buy a six point cage the go's around the dash not throw it? Or would it be easier to take it some were? I don't want the bars to go down next to the seat i would like them to go down buy the dash.

We can do it for you.

We just finished up a cage for a board member and it turned out great.

SDC12675-1.jpg

SDC12522.jpg

SDC12467.jpg

SDC12466.jpg

BTW, a 6 point doesnt go through the dash.

Is there any were to buy a six point cage the go's around the dash not throw it? Or would it be easier to take it some were? I don't want the bars to go down next to the seat i would like them to go down buy the dash.

I think your confused. A six point is not a cage, it does not go through the dash. The door bar has to run down past the seat like JayC has pictured. If I were you, I would take it to a professional like JayC and have them bend it to fit your car, the kits suck. A chassis guy can make it fit tight in your car, it wont be obtrusive....you'll be much happier.

a cage is a structure made of mesh, bars or wires, used to confine, contain or protect something.cage is a fairy generic and complete cellular automaton simulation engine in python.it supports both 1d and 2d automata, a variety of prepackaged rules and the concept of "agents" which can move about independently on the map for implementing agent behavior.

wtf?

actually the op asked about bars run down around the dash not through it and calls it a "cage"

he called it a six point when most call that an eight but if you think about it theres only six points on the frame

bottom line the OP post infers a cage not a rollbar and jay posts pics of a roll bar and then calls it a cage ..

i might expect someone who doesnt know to call it a six point but jay should have known he meant cage ... so whos the confused one

a cage around the dash is a custom job , you could buy a prebent cage with simple trimming and removal of dash throw it in yourself but to incorporate a cage into a stock interior either with the bars behind the dash or infront will take knowledge , skill , a quality bender, creativity and time .

and to the op you must have the bars along side the seat on the driverside whether your after a 10.00 legal roll bar or a 8.50 legal roll cage, most build bars and cages with both driver and passenger bars but those bars can be done with swingouts which can make getting in and out easier but it also allows for removal when not racing

actually the op asked about bars run down around the dash and a "CAGE"

he called it a six point when most call that an eight but if you think about it theres only six points on the frame

bottom line the OP post infers a cage not a rollbar and jay posts pics of a roll bar

i might expect someone who doesnt know to call it a six but jay should have known he meant cage ... so whos the confused one

If the car doesnt run 9.99 or faster, he doesnt need the roof bar or the dash bars. And if it does run that fast, it needs the door bars anyway.

Looks like you have one to ban there Jay, seems all he has done is go post to post quoting definitions. His first post is obvious he is from overseas and has no grasp on the english language.