Cadillac turned BUICK GNX clone. SWEET

85HotAirGN

gnxx2in.jpg

im an ass? u posted the pic... im just saying that pic has made the rounds....its cool but its photoshopped and never gonna happen, would be nice though

I've seen that picture before, but I don't mind seeing it again!. Too bad that car will probably never make it to production though...:(

Claude. :wink:

When OBAMA & Friends start running GM you won't see any of these cars :(

Though I like the concept thanks for posting it.

welcome to 2006 - im an ass? u posted the pic... im just saying that pic has made the rounds....its cool but its photoshopped and never gonna happen, would be nice though

This comment was being an A$$. I took time to post this for people to enjoy looking at it. I had never seen it, and seems like from the responses, that there are several others as well. Just becuase it has been on the boards before doesn't warrant an uneccesary comment like "welcome to 2006" Nowhere in my post said that the car was slated for production, and just becuase it's never going to happen, doesn't mean enjoyment can't be had viewing it.

I'm sorry you had to pay for me to post this thread that has already seem to have "made it's rounds" OH YEAH, you didn't. No hard feelings though, your maturity has been noted.

This comment was being an A$$. I took time to post this for people to enjoy looking at it. I had never seen it, and seems like from the responses, that there are several others as well. Just becuase it has been on the boards before doesn't warrant an uneccesary comment like "welcome to 2006" Nowhere in my post said that the car was slated for production, and just becuase it's never going to happen, doesn't mean enjoyment can't be had viewing it.

I'm sorry you had to pay for me to post this thread that has already seem to have "made it's rounds" OH YEAH, you didn't. No hard feelings though, your maturity has been noted.

please sell your car and leave the forums...im sorry I couldnt mess around, I didnt realize u would cry about it. you being a dick...is noted(who says that?)