CA members ever hear of Lou's Auto, Lake Forest?

viperakron

I'm trying to get in contact with a shop called Lou's Auto in Lake Forest CA. I understand they are a Buick Turbo shop. Anyone hear of them that can give me a phone #. Didn't find anything on google.

i believe his name is Lou Czarnota? he seems like a funny guy reading some of his posts on here...check the feedback section, i know he has a lot of satisfied customers from what i have read he's on here as turbolou

Lou Czarnota of Lou's Auto Repair is a supporting supplier of TB.COM, and posts a lot pull up his personal page info.

I've heard of him.

(949) 378-1590

He's always answered. I don't think I've ever had to leave a message.

Have a good chat!

Thanks & I'm available most of the time, Call me at 949-378-1590 & thanks to my friends here for the referral. Yes I do work on Buicks give me a call. Regards Lou

i believe his name is Lou Czarnota? he seems like a funny guy reading some of his posts on here...check the feedback section, i know he has a lot of satisfied customers from what i have read he's on here as turbolou
Don't forget the good looking part!

we hooked up, thanks to lou for taking time to talk with me. I got in contact with Joe and we are in negociations.