C5 Zo6 had the bite to back up the bark.

darhredt,scojack,prolem is you guys are starting the race right where it favors the vette 60 to 80 mph,i see 11 sec on your cars but there is only 112mph and that is were the other problem is ,the zo6 cars trapp much higher.both your turbo's are capable of 120+mph trapp speeds just goota find the mph and run those cars from a standstill;)

+ + + + 1

As Miser Miaygi would say, "Too much advantage. Your Dojo."

Play your game or not at all. If you want to run Vette's from a roll, go buy a Supra. :p

The TE45a I think was the turbo I had in the beginning. I remember leaving the shop right after it was put on and sure enough, on the houston hwy a blue Z06 with the anniversary strips came messing with me. I was thinking not fair, since these cars arent highway killer like the vetts are, but oh well. I pulled him all the way till we stopped at 125mph, and started each time from around 50mph. I shifted myself, which helped. He also jumped me once by a car, and I pulled back even with him by 120. He gave thumbs up and couldnt believe he got beat at his own game. I was very happy after my investment to say the least, since I just a few minutes before picked it up after this upgrade and was still trying her out.