C5 brake upgrade using Blazer spindles

"http://www.aerospacecomponents.com/pro_street_kits.htm"

Actually, the site doesn't state two piece solid aluminum. It does describe an aluminum hub and aluminum hub adaptor. There is no mention of the rotor material. All it states about the rotor is that they are cast and do have vanes in them. They note that it is for a street application. So, I would guess the rotors may be cast iron. Another clue is that they offer a zinc coating for the rotors.

Hmmm... I still don't think the money spent on the ZQ8 spindle swap is well spent given the price of the parts and that those same bearings which are used on my wife's '99 Blazer has crapped out twice-once at 136K, the second just 15K after replacing. Those sealed bearings are crap! We stick with the B-body swap at the shop because it's more proven. I don't even want to think about a customer coming back after 6 months with a bearing failure! Btw, is it just the brakes everyone here is after? What about handling? Stock spindle height leaves a lot to be desired and using dropped spindles make the situation even worse-here is where the ZQ8 does not have an advantage over the b-body swap. And in the bumpsteer department, b-body spindles do not add to the problem when one addresses tire, shock and overall spring rates. With a lower IC and a decreased RC, you can't beat the B-body swap. Thoughts?

im still on the fence im thinkin blazer front aerospace rear so i dont gotta chop my rear to pieces instead of usin ls1 rears.......