C23 Race Fuel or VP Import

NJTurbo

Simply The Best
I saw some guys using this in BG, I run C16 octane is 117. C23 is rated at 119+:eek:

Anybody running this and how do you like it:cool:

The VP Import is rated at 120 Octane:eek:
Maximum power and torque in small displacement, high RPM, all motor, turbocharged or nitrous sport compact applications. Makes 5% more power than C16 and similar nonoxygenated fuels. Works well under high temperatures due to mechanical heat.

I have never had the need for more than C-16 on boost alone. Now if your are spraying and running high boost, buy the highest octane you can get your hands on. Drew

Travis,
Most of us at the Hartline tent discussed using it if it was readily available in our area and not so damn much.Fiscus or Gomes was using the import fuel.

I suspect with either fuel the tune will need to be gone over. The import fuel looks to have similar numbers to c16, but the C23 last i checked had different characteristics.

Originally posted by Louie L.
Travis,
Most of us at the Hartline tent discussed using it if it was readily available in our area and not so damn much.Fiscus or Gomes was using the import fuel.

I suspect with either fuel the tune will need to be gone over. The import fuel looks to have similar numbers to c16, but the C23 last i checked had different characteristics.

Louie the Import stuff is rated at 120 octane and is geared toward Turbo cars. Interesting:cool: