BWR's Shop Sleeper at Benson!

gbodygmachine

We had the car on the Dyno last weekend after throwing it together. We mad 512hp with a 71mm turbo, ported cast heads, and 114.

Took it to Benson on Thursday for some shake down runs. We were leaving off the foot brake with no boost. The car has a trans brake, but we are waiting for the good driveshaft to show up before we launch it hard.

Best time was a 7.44et @ 104mph. And thats with a 1.91 60ft.

Jeff

How many other bosses let the guys take the toys out to play:biggrin:

I love that car, it liked to have hurt me, but I love it;)

We got to get a new drive shaft and see what this puppy will do on the brake:biggrin:

How many other bosses let the guys take the toys out to play:biggrin:

I love that car, it liked to have hurt me, but I love it;)

We got to get a new drive shaft and see what this puppy will do on the brake:biggrin:

Yea, I am pretty lucky.
And FYI Shane, we got a few phone calls at the shop today from guys we talked to at the track, and we didnt even advertise :wink: Hint Hint

Yea, I am pretty lucky.
And FYI Shane, we got a few phone calls at the shop today from guys we talked to at the track, and we didnt even advertise :wink: Hint Hint

I know:biggrin: I am glad you guys enjoyed it:biggrin: I am going to get more cards, stickers, and some banners made:cool:

I know:biggrin: I am glad you guys enjoyed it:biggrin: I am going to get more cards, stickers, and some banners made:cool:

Yea it does.

That car has been 10.30 before the driveshaft incident at Rockingham that took out the driveshaft, transmission and popped a head gasket.

Too bad we're gonna have to take it apart again this week for our next upcoming project ;)

Very nice lookin' TR and it sounds like with a better 60' it's an easy mid 10 sec ride! Must be nice to have a boss that let's you play with his cars.:cool:

Very nice lookin' TR and it sounds like with a better 60' it's an easy mid 10 sec ride! Must be nice to have a boss that let's you play with his cars.:cool:

Its been 10.30s before. Its kind of detuned and we took the big tube headers off.

I was just getting ready to say, HEY, The owner isn't driving:biggrin:

I bet you were hoping to see me crammed in there:biggrin:

That car almost hurt me at the Rock, still kinda fresh in the memory;)