Buying a car in autotrader sight unseen

The car is in Peoria, IL If anyone is near there I would really appreciate it if they could go look at it, id be happy to pay them for their troubles.
Peoria is like 2 hours away from me what is the gentlemens name that is selling the car maybe he is a club member and someone I know has already has seen the car. Shoot me an email or try posting on http://www.chicagolandbuick.org I know the message board has been down for awhile but I really think that is your best bet.

Hey Kyle Moran!!!

I can't believe I offered you advice on how to find honest people!!
You wouldn't know what honest meant if you looked it up in the dictionary!!!
Hey Kyle (INDY500XC) if you've got enough money to buy this car I'm sure you can afford to pay me what you owe me!!!
People, RUN, RUN, RUN from this guy!! Deal with him at your own peril!! He's been banned from this board TWICE!!!

I sold him a motor and he blew it up, and blames me for it. So I guess if its my fault because he cant drive nor tune a Buick then yes it is true. When in fact I didnt build the motor in the first place. So wheres your reply Richard???

Here's my reply Kyle!

I never installed the motor. Never even put heads on it. It's still sitting here in exactly the condition you sent it to me (albeit disassembled). I took it apart to have the clearances checked when it showed up here with USED pistons and rings in it. All of the cylinders are too large which means a bore job and new pistons and rings. It's never been balanced. It hasn't been line bored. All I got that's usable is a block (needs boring) and a crankshaft. Sound like a "fresh built never fired shortblock" to anyone else? Oh yeah, supposed to have ARP hardware, it doesn't. I sold my car months ago as a rolling chassis because I couldn't afford to build another motor at the time. The courts have already ruled in my favor. Please send me a cashier's check anytime you want this to be over with!!! Otherwise, be prepared to pay what the court's granted me (way more than where we started!)

BTW, whether you built it or not is irrelevant. You sold something that wasn't what you represented it to be. If you didn't know, I sympathize. That doesn't relieve you of the responsibility to make it right, either by compensation for the shortcomings or by a full refund of the purchase price plus shipping.

P.S. I've forgotten more about driving and tuning Turbo Buicks than you will ever know!!!

OOPS! BANNED AGAIN!!!

:D :D :D :D
I guess this'll be "read only" for Kyle since he's been BANNED AGAIN!!!!

Offer still stands, Kyle. Pay me what you owe me and I'll put a post on here for all to read saying that you made good on our deal.