Bunch of pictures from yesterday's Hot Rod Sunday at Moroso.

Wayne Coal's tow vehicle with some slicks on it looking for a 12.90 pass... Honestly I can't remember if he got it or not :redface:

Attachments

• waynecoaltowvehicle.JPG
    waynecoaltowvehicle.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 180
Datsun 240Z with a BB Poncho motor in it... I've seen this thing drag the bumper a few times!!!!

Attachments

• 240zsmall.JPG
    240zsmall.JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 181
Last but not least what would Moroso be without a Gator sighting... He looked hungry :biggrin:

Attachments

• Gator.JPG
    Gator.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 184
Great Pics Steve!!!

I have some great video of all of us if I can figure out how to get it from the camera to the computer :confused: Once I get that taken care of do you know anyone that can host them?

86brick said:
Datsun 240Z with a BB Poncho motor in it... I've seen this thing drag the bumper a few times!!!!
I've always love the old school 240's. :) Thanks for all the pics, there was nice looking cars there.

F-1 said:
Great Pics Steve!!!

I have some great video of all of us if I can figure out how to get it from the camera to the computer :confused: Once I get that taken care of do you know anyone that can host them?

Might wanna try contacting the guys at www.turbobuicks.net as I know they have hosted a bunch of Buick videos on their site.. Maybe they wouldn't mind hosting a few more :)

Googs said:
I've always love the old school 240's. :) Thanks for all the pics, there was nice looking cars there.

There were definitely a lot of nice looking cars there running and also they had a car show which I checked out a little bit although I didn't really take any pics from that... My brother told me he saw a GNX there (think he said it was #139)..... Was a really nice day for this event :cool:

86brick said:
Wayne Coal's tow vehicle with some slicks on it looking for a 12.90 pass... Honestly I can't remember if he got it or not :redface:

:D gotta love the big old dodge CTD :biggrin: side note do you know if it was a 12 vavle or a 24 vavle?

great pics man

ttypewe4jim said:
:D gotta love the big old dodge CTD :biggrin: side note do you know if it was a 12 vavle or a 24 vavle?

great pics man

Pretty sure it is a 24V... I've seen Wayne run low 13's before with this truck and it's not one of these trucks that is just raced as I said he actually tows his Buick all over the place with it :cool: