Bunch of pictures from yesterday's Hot Rod Sunday at Moroso.

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
Yesterday was a nice day for racing~ clear skys, sunny, and temps in the low 70's high 60's so some of the Buick guys decided to bring their cars to run at the Hot Rod Sunday event.... As usual I took a lot of pics to share with those of you who couldn't make it out there or for those of you up north that have to deal with that white stuff.... So without further adue..

First car is Dave's (F-1 on here) nice '87 White T... His car ran a new best (11.02 @124mph) and after his second pass he was asked not to make anymore runs because of the lack of a rollbar.. This car easily has a 10 sec. pass in it!

Attachments

• davesmall1.JPG
    davesmall1.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 303
Here's Frank's clean GN that ran 12.0 @111mph on pump gas/alky.. Not too shabby for a stock motor w/ a 44 turbo and a stock converter!

Attachments

• franksmall1.JPG
    franksmall1.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 268
Here's Don Kemp's sweet GN that ran 11.59 @118mph on pump gas/alky with only 22lbs of boost and with a crappy 1.99 60'!

Attachments

• donsmall1.JPG
    donsmall1.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 292
Orlando's burnout before his "flaming carnage" pass where he installed a window on his stock block :eek: The car did run a new best MPH on the pass before this running 9.97 @137mph (111mph in the 1/8)! :cool:

Attachments

• orlandosmall1.JPG
    orlandosmall1.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 281
Launch before the big boom...

Attachments

• orlandosmall2.JPG
    orlandosmall2.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 270
Orlando's car loaded up on the trailer after the pass..

Attachments

• orlandosmall4.JPG
    orlandosmall4.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 290
Pic I took of the underside of Orlando's ride..

Attachments

• orlandosmall3.JPG
    orlandosmall3.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 292
Mark's TTA which ran 11.18 @121mph if my memory serves me correct.. Not sure if he made anymore passes after I left...

Attachments

• marksmall1.JPG
    marksmall1.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 292
Old Turbo Tune Race car which now has a N20 BBC motor... Think the fastest it has run is some low 8's although I didn't see it run that well yesterday :confused:

Attachments

• oldturbotunecarsmall.JPG
    oldturbotunecarsmall.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 262