Bunch of pictures from yesterday's Hot Rod Sunday at Moroso.

The others...

Here are some other cool muscle cars from this event starting with this beautiful Chevy II...

Attachments

• chevyIIsmall.JPG
    chevyIIsmall.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 277
I love the way these wheels look with the Wilwood brakes.. $$$ :biggrin: :cool:

Attachments

• weldwheel2.JPG
    weldwheel2.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 282
Some more for the Mopar fans...

Attachments

• demonsmall.JPG
    demonsmall.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 287
86brick said:
Pic I took of the underside of Orlando's ride..

Never surprises me the crap that people put on there cars.Hose clamps on -an line???We have a saying for that in AL,hack job...

broke1 said:
Never surprises me the crap that people put on there cars.Hose clamps on -an line???We have a saying for that in AL,hack job...

Well the hose clamps weren't a problem yesterday... Calling it a hack job is harsh IMO, but everybody's got opinions and you know what they say about opinions!

Anyways I'm sure Orlando will build another motor better than the one before (probably with a girdle) and he will have the car back in the 9's... Not many can say they have run 9's with an iron headed 109!!!

Ye4s its a hack job.Hes endangering everyone that runs after him on that track.Ive seen a few fuel injected cars burn to the ground when they tried to secure high pressure line with hose clamps.Hes lucky he just blew the engine up....

Dudes definetely hauling ass.Then again,its his life if he wants to burn to death....

Doc Holiday would be proud ;)

Attachments

• docholiday.JPG
    docholiday.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 276
broke1 said:
Ye4s its a hack job.Hes endangering everyone that runs after him on that track.Ive seen a few fuel injected cars burn to the ground when they tried to secure high pressure line with hose clamps.Hes lucky he just blew the engine up....

Dudes definetely hauling ass.Then again,its his life if he wants to burn to death....

Sh!t can happen whenever your going that fast no matter what... It was pretty scary at first yesterday when we seen flames coming from under the car when the motor blew, but fortunately it went out pretty quickly by itself and he was okay and other than the motor the car was fine as well... As we all told him it could've been much worse....

Whenever your running those kind of times you always run the risk of something scary happening... Same goes for the guys that don't have a bar in their car like my brother's car for example... His Butang is a 10 sec. ride and he has yet to put a bar in it (he plans on it)... Bottom line as you said with anybody's car it is their life and their's to risk anyway they see fit!