Bumper fillers

randy winn

randy29
Has anyone used the front fillers from fullthrottle if. So do they fit well do they need to be painted for average paint

I haven't used them,but one thing to check is the line below the headlight bezel. It's tough to copy and needs to be right.

Most,if not all of the fillers you get nowadays will have to be tweaked a bit to fit a particular car.

I bought a set of fiberglass ones recently from a vendor here. Some bolt holes needed to be elongated a little with a rat-tail file so I could align it properly.

That was quick and easy,and they look great. I'm not sure what brand full throttle carries.

Ok thanks for the reply I think I'm going to get the ones from spoolfool does anyone on the east coast sell them.

Ok thanks for the reply I think I'm going to get the ones from spoolfool does anyone on the east coast sell them.

I'm on the east coast. Got them from nos4gn aka highway stars. They are in Illinois.

The Spoolfool ones are the ones I was referring to in my last reply.

One disappointing thing I discovered with the spoolfools is the black Gelcoat looks gray in direct sunlight.

Aside from that,they are a quality piece. I'll be painting them this winter.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 151
Thanks guys.:)
My bumper fillers are close to a spot on match to a black paint job, while the car is in the shade or on a cloudy day. In the direct sunlight, they will look just a bit grayer. They are meant to be painted. However, 80% of the people why buy them just put them on their car. You can always paint them at a later time.;)

In the last two minutes of this video, I show what they look like in shade and in the sun.

Thanks for the support.

Mike Barnard

I bought a set of Mikes (SPOOLFOOL2) fillers and they are top notch. Being a body man of 28 years now , we look at cars differently than the normal person. The normal person looks at the cars overal appearance to determine the quality of the exterior. A trained professional bodyman/painter not only looks at the overal appearance of the car but most important how the lines/gaps between each panel flow throughout it. In having a show quality car having good lines/gaps,that are period correct, is vital. With that being said if I were to build a GN/Turbo Regal for show I wouldn't hesitate to purchase a set from Mike.