Bumper fillers - ABS vs. fiberglass

BuickMike

Money pit
What are the goods - bads of each? I'm leaning towards fiberglass since I see that they turn out good if finished properly.

no goods with ABS just fought a set the Dankos are not perfect but much easier to fit

i did a search on here recently and found many people prefer fiberglass. i too need to buy some and would like to know why abs are more money if they are not the best option.

I'm in Arizona and ABS plus UV rays just sounds like a bad idea to me. I just wanted to see what others experienced.

I bought a set of Danko fiberglass fillers, mine fit pretty good out of the box, I just basically had to oblong the holes larger for better fit to line everything up.

Also have the Danko's, fronts were a good fit, the rears were a little off in certain places. If your looking for perfect fit you will need to do some work to these but a driver type car these are fine.

My Gbody fiberglass fit perfect. Ordering set for my other car. I was more than pleased. There was no work involved.

The F/B- just had to oblong holes and I added the metal stiffeners from the original fillers.

[QU
OTE=SHADOWII;2884863]The F/B- just had to oblong holes and I added the metal stiffeners from the original fillers.[/QUOTE]
hello; Any chance of seeing the metal stiffiners your talking about?
thanks
IBBY