Bumper Filler Group purchase.

Ryan

CEO/Founder Nakslist.com
I am getting ready to buy some Ebay front bumper fillers. Not sure if I want original type or fiberglass. If anyone wants to go in on a group purchase let me know. I was gonna ask around if anyone knows the quality of these vendors.

Just noticed that one of mines is cracked. And I figured I would just change them all while I'm at it. I was gonna check with this guy at my complex that makes fiberglass fillers. But if you find a good deal I would be in.

Been seeing some on ebay for both front for about 130 with shipping. Did not look around at complete or rear sets. How much does your guy want for a set of fronts?

Just noticed that one of mines is cracked. And I figured I would just change them all while I'm at it. I was gonna check with this guy at my complex that makes fiberglass fillers. But if you find a good deal I would be in.

There is a guy locally tha has a mold and makes some nice sturdy ones. the number I had for him isnt current.

I had a set of his fillers on my 86 N/A regal...

full throttle has em for 79 bucks.....I asked them about combining shipping. Will place my order tomorrow night.

I didn't get his number when I ran into him but I will try leaving a note on his car and post up a price. Does anyone know how the fitment and quality are with these local dudes fillers? He mentioned that he made a bunch of sets for the GN club back in the day.

As a note on both the ABS and fiberglass fillers...

you may notice an annoying squeek when the fillers are installed... it is the edge of the filler rubbing against the bumper.

some door edge molding on that edge will fix it!