Bulk Ammo??

Dreamn4GN

Most of you know Im getting into the handgun scene, And I wanna start getting some ammo stocked up.I already have about 2k rounds of 9mm. Im looking for the best prices on bulk ammo. Eventho NJ is a chitty state for guns, But I am allowed to order ammo online and have it shipped to mydoor. So thats a plus. Ive checked gunbroker,buds,and cheaperthandirt. Anyother sites? I picked up 250rds today of 9mm for under 20cents a rd about 18 actually . Looking for some 9mm/.40cal to stock up on. Cabela's usually has some pretty good deals . Looking for other TRUSTED places to maybe place an order
TIA

Dreamn4GN said:
Most of you know Im getting into the handgun scene, And I wanna start getting some ammo stocked up.I already have about 2k rounds of 9mm. Im looking for the best prices on bulk ammo. Eventho NJ is a chitty state for guns, But I am allowed to order ammo online and have it shipped to mydoor. So thats a plus. Ive checked gunbroker,buds,and cheaperthandirt. Anyother sites? I picked up 250rds today of 9mm for under 20cents a rd about 18 actually . Looking for some 9mm/.40cal to stock up on. Cabela's usually has some pretty good deals . Looking for other TRUSTED places to maybe place an order
TIA

Hey check out Brownells (online). Or www.slickguns.com

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Try sportsmansguide and join that forum I mentioned before. I use 8mm Mauser rifle ammo and can get 390+ rounds for $99.99 shipped to my door. It's surplus but what the heck.:)

What brand are you getting for 18ct p/r? Don't put all your eggs in "cheap" ammo. That wolf, tula, bear, etc... is some nazty stuff and I surely wouldn't want to be counting on them during a SHTF scenario... I have some of it don't get me wrong but it is strickly for bs'n around with the older stuff...

If you are auction savy you can find pretty good deals on gunbroker... I watch the no reserve auctions every day:D

here are some interesting sites;

ammoengine.com

surplusammo.com

thearmory.com

natchezss.com

ammuntiontogo.com

centerfiresystems.com

aimsurplus.com

ammoman.com

They are just some I rotuniely check out...

I dont' have a local one but some say the local cablea's and BPS's have great deals in store from time to time....

If I'm not using reloads I check out palmettostatearmory.com in addition to the ones Shane mentioned. I also sometimes buy range ammo from weaponsworld.com

What brand are you getting for 18ct p/r? Don't put all your eggs in "cheap" ammo. That wolf, tula, bear, etc... is some nazty stuff and I surely wouldn't want to be counting on them during a SHTF scenario... I have some of it don't get me wrong but it is strickly for bs'n around with the older stuff....
I got 1000k rds of Remington and 1000rds of Winchester white boxes. And yes these are just range rounds im looking for. Ill be looking for home defense rounds as well in the future. Thanks again Shane ill check out the sites.

Thanks again fella's Now Im curious what would the max youd pay for 500 rds of 9mm and .40?

Dreamn4GN said:
I got 1000k rds of Remington and 1000rds of Winchester white boxes. And yes these are just range rounds im looking for. Ill be looking for home defense rounds as well in the future. Thanks again Shane ill check out the sites.

No that stuff is heads and shoulders above the Russian stuff. 1000s of really good defense ammo would way to expensive. Just about any American ammo is way cleaner than Commie ammo

Just picked up a box of 100 rounds of Federal 40 s&W for $25 at Walmart today. Not too shabby of a deal. They had 6 more boxes, but I'd like to try one box before buying more... plus the wife was with me. :)

Just picked up a box of 100 rounds of Federal 40 s&W for $25 at Walmart today. Not too shabby of a deal. They had 6 more boxes, but I'd like to try one box before buying more... plus the wife was with me. :)
Nice... The winchester white boxes is a nice target round. 25 bucks for .40 is a nice price.. Wish my Walmart sold guns and ammo :rolleyes:. But I did find out that AMMOMAN.com is avtually only 20 mins away from me and he has some good deals on ammo

I've used the gun-deals.com site on many occasions also. WalMart is a good place to check. AIM Surplus, Wideners, and ammunition to go have been good sources. I've used ammoman in years past. No complaints.

I've gotten some good deals from these guys too.

http://www.copesdistributing.net/index.php

Watch your shipping charges Dream! A great ammo price can quickly be eaten by the shipping distance to your door.

Not to change topic, but what do you guys really think of the Winchester white box handgun ammo? I think it's crap. Bout a year ago I couldn't hardly hit a target with it. I thought I'd had a bad day. Then a freind said he had a bad day with it a few month's ago. Then I remembered my wife gettin po'd with it too. Could it just be the lot's that make their way to Ohio? Or is that stuff lousy?

Don't want Dream4GN gettin discouraged from a different great hobby thru inaccurate ammo. And I really don't think it's just me and a few I know...