Built 94 M6 Z28 with LS1 front end

rking

I am trying to sell my Z28 to complete a build on one of my regals. Anyways the car is a 94 Z28 with the M6. It has 18 inch chrome Z06 rims with an LS1 SS front clip, hood and spoiler. The car is black with a silver scoop and stripe on the spoiler. Looks like the Earnhardt Edition SS of a couple years ago. Has black leather and TTops. The engine is the LT1 but has a full set of Ported and Polished heads and matching intake. Ported TB, Harland Sharp Roller Rockers, Granatelli MAF, Hooker Long Tube Header, 3 inch dual exhaust, bullet mufflers, custom tuning be PCM4less. Has alpine MP3 player and a speaker box with a 12 inch sub that will go with the car. 120000 miles on car, 10000 on engine. Very fast but reliable car. Has been my daily driver since I purchased it 4 years ago. Meticulously maintained and a real head turner. Email for pics and if you are close, test drives are very welcome. $10,000 and will include a 383 crank and 6.0 inch H-beam rods. caking1s@semo.edu

Tried to edit the above message but it wont let me. Anyways, the car has a Comp 306 Cam. Have run it once at the track on the Power Tour, ran 114 on 18 inch street tires, full weight with the leather interior. I will also include a full LS1 airbox assembly to make SS hood functional. Thanks again!

Forgot more stuff!!! New clutch and it has Eibach 2 inch lowering springs all the way around!!