Built 400 Trans complete setup

V8killR4U

Checking to see if there is any interest in a complete set up for a Nice 400. Those of you who are looking to switch from your 200 to a 400; here you go! Im going a different direction with the car and will no longer need this trans. Trans and converter is currently in my car and has approximately 500 street miles and 2 1/8 passes. The trans works flawlessly! Trans originally came out of a Nova that ran consistent 8.50's @ 3500lbs

Set up includes

Fresh 400 Trans; 4L60 Reverse sprag; 8 Pack clutches; Grinder Trans Brake and Reverse Manual VB
New Precision Converter 3400 stall; (Have receipt) Still under warranty
Custom Drive Shaft
Yoke
BOP Plate
Brand New Hurst Pistol Grip shifter with Trans button on top. (This is stitch welded to the shifter plate the original GN shifter was attached too; so simply bolt the 4 screws in) comes with cable and everything you need.

This is a direct bolt in with everything you need to swap in a 400. You will not need to go buy any other pieces! The gentleman I purchased the trans from stands behind his work and as had a hand in creating some very fast GN's. He worked at WHITE RACING (They run 7 second Buicks) and has now opened up his own shop. I can give you his phone number if you need any more detailed info on the trans, but this is a hell of a trans that's works flawlessly and will perform and go well into the 8's.

I'd like to get $2800 for it OBO. Prefer a local pick up but possibly could do something if it needs to be shipped.

Again the trans is currently in my car and I will not be taking it out unless there is deposit left or paid in full as I'll have to have my shop take it out.

Please no low balls or smart comments, if your interested please feel free to leave a note or PM

$2800 OBO

Thanks

if you will break it up i am interested in the following
Custom Drive Shaft ( who made it?)
Yoke ( what brand?)
Brand New Hurst Pistol Grip shifter with Trans button on top. (This is stitch welded to the shifter plate the original GN shifter was attached too; so simply bolt the 4 screws in) comes with cable and everything you need

please send me pics of this stuff to buick8738@aol.com thanks Bob:)

would consider parting out if interest in other parts is shown. converter, trans.
thanks ttt

looks like alot of people are interested in the individual parts. let me get some prices together and if i can get a good idea who really wants the parts ill split it up.

trans / bop plate $1500
like new converter $600 (precision 3400 stall)
drive shaft $300
Yoke $50
new Hurst pistol grip shifter complete $350 (stitch welded to gn shifter base; simple install)

best offer plus shipping

drive shaft $300
Yoke $50
new Hurst pistol grip shifter complete $350 (stitch welded to gn shifter base; simple install

who made the driveshaft and what material is it made out of? Is the yoke a spicer yoke? shoot me some pics to buick8738@aol.com when you get a chance........thanks Bob

drive shaft $300
Yoke $50
new Hurst pistol grip shifter complete $350 (stitch welded to gn shifter base; simple install

who made the driveshaft and what material is it made out of? Is the yoke a spicer yoke? shoot me some pics to buick8738@aol.com when you get a chance........thanks Bob

The complete set up is still in the car. I could shoot pics. of the hurst pistol grip or you could simply look on jegs.com.
I'll check with shop I bought it from on the yoke and drv shaft. idd have to get the car on a hoist to get pics. not sure how soon I cld get those to you. ill try to get them soon however.

I want first dibs on the griner brake if you are open to selling it by itself...
:)

Thx