Built 109 shortblock, trans, F.A.S.T & misc.parts

Aaron M

Engine
All four billet caps, 10/10 polished crank, resized rods, .030" TRW's, comp cams 212/212 ductile roller w?lifters, double roller timing set, front cover, oil pan, and is fully studded with ARP hardware. Motor was built by ANS performance and freshened by my local engine builder. $2200 firm.

Trans
Jimmy's performance 2004R level 1 trans with PTSXtreme deep sump & 10" Neal Chance convertor. $750

Art Carr 9.5" 3500 stall lockup new in box $400

FP Performance (F.A.S.T.) seq. individual cyl. WB O2 w/ harness and extra WB 02. $1200

ATR headers and downpipe $500

Stock Intake $100

Ported intake w/EGR $200

Precision upper w/ plate $ 100

Ported stock throttle $50

I can be best reached at (217) 202 7807 or badwrench@buickturbo.com with any questions.

Thanks
Aaron

im interested in the short block...what kind of heads would be needed to get the full potential out of that? how much power will it make? how many miles on it?

where are you located from the O'hare area?

Thanks for all of the responses. Here's the current status

F.A.S.T. ................deal pending
TB .........................deal pending
Convertor & downpipe ..........sold
Upper plenum/ plate .............sold
Stock intake........................sold

I was making 500hp/500 tq at the rear on ported irons with 72's and a TE 45a. I was going to step up to champion irons before I abandoned my project but that was just my preference at the time. I'm located two hours south of you near Champaign.

Originally posted by Aaron M
I was making 500hp/500 tq at the rear on ported irons with 72's and a TE 45a. I was going to step up to champion irons before I abandoned my project but that was just my preference at the time. I'm located two hours south of you near Champaign.

any pictures? what does it all include? email to daturbosix@aol.com

I've sold the downpipe. The headers are priced at $300. I can get you pics tomorrow night if you are still interested.

Someone should buy that short block, I wish I had the money. If anyone try to build the same setup, it will be twice as much in parts and labor alone.

I will call you Aaron to arrange the pickup for the trans.

Thanks
Prasad

Aaron -

Got the F.A.S.T. Exactly as you said, prompt shipping. Thanks dude!

- Matt