buickboy, I don't play nice with others!

Buickboy

You just got gang raped so its time for to go away and for the guy with the gun how much you want for it.

buickboy, you need to chill out... This is the second time you have called out a great member of this board for no good damn reason... We are a community here, 99% of us aren't here to make money. Don't use this board as a tool to insult and tarnish people's reputations unless you have damn good reason. Depending on how you react I may change the title of this thread to your name and sticky it so people will know you are the problem not the ones named in your trash threads....

Gott’a disagree with you on this one Shane. I believe that 100% of the people on this board have come to the realization that they’re not going to make any money on Buicks; but there is probably a small percentage that are still trying to convince their wives that they are.

Yeah, I have to deal with toothless Yankees daily

Thanks! Like there’s not enough reasons for people to hate Texans already.

You just got gang raped so its time for to go away and for the guy with the gun how much you want for it.

Sorry, my friend, the guy with the gun doesn't want anything for it....it's my watchdog..."Big Barkey" and he'll always be mine.....I feed him high powered "barkey" food and he always protects me. Sorry, not for sale at any price.:wink:

Bruce '87 Grand National

I am ashamed that you are allowed to live in the same state as me, Buickboy. How Rich packed that intake, you should be thanking your lucky stars that somebody cared enough to do that. It takes 5 seconds to blow those peanuts out with a compressor...and there was no chance it would have been hurt on the ride from him to you. Jackwagon indeed. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

southern pride dictates you leave this fine community before somthing is said to ban you for life And I sir, am no damm Yankee: southern born southern breed

Toothless??

BB, I'm a transplanted Yankee, have had my green card for 35+ yrs. Have all my teeth, too.:D
You continue flappin your gums, you'll eventually run across a Yankee, [or a real Texan], and you'll join the "toothless crowd"....:tongue::biggrin:

A suggestion from an an old fart w/ all his teeth: Don't let your mouth write a check yurass can't cash....

Oh well, It's ALL good!!;):D:D

Bison, that is absolutely fantastic!! Where on earth did you come across something like this? I just love it! I could have used it last year for some clown who screwed me royally....

Is this legal? Could I get into trouble by doing something like this? Man, what a great idea! Thanks for posting. Love it. You come up with some amazing, neat ideas, no kidding....you're alright in my book!:smile:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Bison, that is absolutely fantastic!! Where on earth did you come across something like this? I just love it! I could have used it last year for some clown who screwed me royally....

Is this legal? Could I get into trouble by doing something like this? Man, what a great idea! Thanks for posting. Love it. You come up with some amazing, neat ideas, no kidding....you're alright in my book!:smile:

Bruce '87 Grand National
I thought about it and googled mailing someone chit and there it was.

I'm not crazy about these Damn Yankees either!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_uh8XjgLTE[/YOUTUBE]

I thought about it and googled mailing someone chit and there it was.

LOL, LOL! A friend of mine got so pissed at a woman on Gunbroker he was going to do the same thing, she wouldn't take a bank check he sent her, so sent her a m/o and wouldn't take that. Then she held both the m/o and check until she got a POSTAL m/o and then demaned a self addressed envelope to mail the other check and m/o back in:eek::mad: Wait until I email him this:biggrin::biggrin:

what a DUMBASS! screwed HIMSELF out of buying anything from reputable buyers now! what till he see's what kind of crap he gets now! he'll probably come on under a new name but shouldn't take long to figure him out.
DUMBASS!!!!!!!