Buick vrs Camaro

I wouldn't consider a low 7 minute 1/4 mile anything to boast about.

Thats low 7 sec. Just bacause you drive a BUICK!

B-ig
U-gly
I-ncredibly
C-rapy
K-ar

so take that dum dum.:cool:

Re: I wouldn't consider a low 7 minute 1/4 mile anything to boast about.

Originally posted by geo3banger
Thats low 7 sec. Just bacause you drive a BUICK! And I can't afford to drive anything but a Geo and change oil for a living...so what?

B-ig
U-gly
I-ncredibly
C-rapy
K-ar

so take that dum dum.

Ummm, yea. :rolleyes:

Re: I wouldn't consider a low 7 minute 1/4 mile anything to boast about.

Originally posted by geo3banger
Thats low 7 sec. Just bacause you drive a BUICK!

B-ig
U-gly
I-ncredibly
C-rapy
K-ar

so take that dum dum.:cool:

LOL, this guy is funny. I'll bet he's waiting for a 3 foot high spoiler to arrive and has nothing better to do until its delivered.:eek: A spoiler that big will put you in the 5's for sure. I dont think it'll help you spell better though.....TROLL!:cool:

~ I've always wanted to see someone do a fast pull by, pull hard right, hit the breaks on the shoulder, drop back, then come around behind and put a few more care lengths back on the loser before the 1/4 ran out. That would lower a few tails.

Sounds like you might have been a contender if the launch was fairer? :cool:

Originally posted by twistedturbot
Pulled up and there sits the Camaro, all fiberglass, tubbed out, wheelie bars and a blower hanging 2 feet out of the hood.
:confused: Not trying to flame, but, I think either one of two things are going on here. 1. The camaro was a show car with fake blower and wheelie bars for show. 2. Your discription of the camaro is sorely exaggerated. From the way you discribed the race, the camaro was no more than a high 11 sec. car on a good day. Granted, anything that runs mid 10s on the street would beat 99% of what it raced so I do not doubt that you won, I just doubt the disription of the camaro is accurate.BTW, good kill and do you have pics. of car?

Ive personnally seen the Camaro run 10.70's, Id had just switched from 389 gears to 350 gears. It felt like it picked the car up but Im not sure the track is closed here. I ran 10.46 with 389 gears shifting car at 6200 rpm, car stopped pulling at 6200 rpm at about 900 ft mark now it seem to pull all the way through with 350 gears. I have pic, Ill email.