Buick versus Ford Event at Noble - Oct 12th 2013

I would like to have a referrence to get a rough idea of what I need to run to make the top ten. :D:smuggrin:

I always like to go through it and see how everyone qualified vs. how they ran in eliminations. Especially whomever I had to race.

I am not sure what is happening, but the attachment has not arrived with the last two attempts. I double checked to make sure that it is not being cleaned by my security software and it does not seem to be detaching it from my side.
Email sent to you Carl. Any other ideas?

I always like to go through it and see how everyone qualified vs. how they ran in eliminations. Especially whomever I had to race.
Sorry to disappoint, but I do not have the qualifying data. The tower just used the computer system to gather each car's fastest pass, but they did not supply me with those numbers. I do have everyone's qualifying passes, but it is literally 100 pages long. Sorry, I will have a better system this next year.

I just want to see if the guys from street outlaws were there this year. Hadn't seen the show till after the shootout. Was watching some footage from the 2010 shootout and saw that Big chief, Dave and Shawn (murder nova) were all there along with Freakin Rican which I already new because I drug his ass that year.

John, Rican was there this year for qualifying - I think he was 5th fastest Ford. Then he left to tape the show and didn't run in the finals. Other guys didn't come that I was aware of. You dragging his ass that year with him playing games at the tree is probably my favorite shootout memory since I started going in 2007.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

No times listed, but I think maybe guys can chime in with their numbers/times.
I was 14 - 10.19
image.jpg

Number 2 qualified with an 8.70. But ran a low 10 in eliminations forgot to arm the shifter

I was second to last with my truck since my Buick decided it didn't want to shift into 3rd anymore in qualifying. 15.19.

Email sent to you Carl. Any other ideas?
I received the file at the 2nd address. I believe that the first one was killing the attachment. None the less, I took the liberty to tweak the format a little and host it for everyone here: http://www.lspbc.org/PDF Files/2013 Shootout.pdf

According to my calculations, the closest race of the day was by far between Rene Z. and Cory R. with a MOV of only .007!

Last edited: