9/10 sec engine & other go fast parts for sale - Prefer delivery to Noble OK -

Eticket

G-body parts rear frame notch kit: new and complete $200 rather not ship

BHJ Harmonic balancer for internal balanced engines: Brand new - has been just mounted on my engine, but then removed. I only took it off to use a different, custom setup: $450

RJC stock type aluminum pulley, used but nice: $120

Metco style driveshaft loop - $50

Buickgn.com or Mark H turbo return: very nice used condition and comes with new gasket $75

Brand new stock type oil return: $80

Brand new silver seal high volume front cover plus gears and pump cover. $150

I have a couple of aftermarket coil pack/module pairs brand new: $50 each set good for backup.

Engine: finally will be ready to sell this. This is the second of 2 engines I was selling earlier this year.
My stock block low 10 second engine will be for sale. Asking $5k for throttle body to oilpan and balancer to flexplate. header to header but no turbo or injectors

Details: Machine work done by Kim Barr racing engines in Dallas. Less than 5k miles total on engine, Less than 1k miles on bearings that I freshened when I bought the engine from friend.

Ported intake to GN1 ported aluminum heads (recent but not latest castings - definitely no the early castings), center billet main caps, 212 cam, stock crank/rods, coated TRWs, ARP hardware. Accufab throttle body, RJC power plate, stock valve covers, roller rockers (not installed yet). I will provide the fast program to go with injectors and turbo.

The buyer has the option to add a fast XFI system, fuel system, 80lb injectors and 67mm turbo I will have for sale seperately. Yes, I will cut someone a crazy deal on a turn key low 10 sec combo. Engine will be pulled in a few weeks AFTER The noble Ford vs. Buick event, so come see it run if you have interest. I will by trying to get a 9 sec slip for this engine there.

Interested in fast xfi system and fuel system also intercooler if that is up for sale. First in line.

balancer is new and unused and has reluctor installed - I did score some of the lines longer due to my custom pointer. It is steel.. never heard of any aluminum one. For balancer, the bigger/heavier the better.

I will likely have a fast xfi system up for sale soon but not right now. I will try to test it in the next day or so. I picked up another one with some parts and need to ensure it's all good and fix some wiring with the casper's box. I do not have an intercooler for sale unfortunately.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    698.3 KB · Views: 169
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    717.5 KB · Views: 166
I have dual walbro 340m setup in the tank now that will be for sale soon.

The analog dash sender works and has a custom stainless y setup and the $2x per foot submersible hoses (because stock walbro hoses are crap if ya'll don't know). You'll likely have to come up with wiring though.

i don't have pictures of everything and likely won't before noble.... but here are some I took awhile back.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

a 9 second pass on stock crank and rods is something that interests me. Good luck out there!

G-body parts rear frame notch kit: new and complete $200 rather not ship

BHJ Harmonic balancer for internal balanced engines: Brand new - has been just mounted on my engine, but then removed. I only took it off to use a different, custom setup: $450

RJC stock type aluminum pulley, used but nice: $120

Metco style driveshaft loop - $50

Buickgn.com or Mark H turbo return: very nice used condition and comes with new gasket $75

Brand new stock type oil return: $80

Brand new silver seal high volume front cover plus gears and pump cover. $150

I have a couple of aftermarket coil pack/module pairs brand new: $50 each set good for backup.

Engine: finally will be ready to sell this. This is the second of 2 engines I was selling earlier this year.
My stock block low 10 second engine will be for sale. Asking $5k for throttle body to oilpan and balancer to flexplate. header to header but no turbo or injectors

Details: Machine work done by Kim Barr racing engines in Dallas. Less than 5k miles total on engine, Less than 1k miles on bearings that I freshened when I bought the engine from friend.

Ported intake to GN1 ported aluminum heads (recent but not latest castings - definitely no the early castings), center billet main caps, 212 cam, stock crank/rods, coated TRWs, ARP hardware. Accufab throttle body, RJC power plate, stock valve covers, roller rockers (not installed yet). I will provide the fast program to go with injectors and turbo.

The buyer has the option to add a fast XFI system, fuel system, 80lb injectors and 67mm turbo I will have for sale seperately. Yes, I will cut someone a crazy deal on a turn key low 10 sec combo. Engine will be pulled in a few weeks AFTER The noble Ford vs. Buick event, so come see it run if you have interest. I will by trying to get a 9 sec slip for this engine there.
I want the heads

Interested in Brand new silver seal high volume front cover plus gears and pump cover. $150 pics please?

Frame notch kit is solf as well as most other stuff.... Stock oil return available and engine might be too..