Buick versus Ford Event at Noble - Oct 12th 2013

That's not far from Jakes place so if you want to talk to him or meet I'll send you his info.;) I'll be at work, even though I can't do anything until the doc releases me.:oops:

Thanks but I'm going to have my hands full that day. Never driven an Indy car and I want to stay focused on what I am doing .

If the tranny is a problem again, I'll get a trailer and take it to Jake when he has an open slot.

Glad to see this event is back. Will make it this time with new chassis which is a little lighter than the last one. Hope everyone likes Green

I would really like to get in on this, what's it take to get signed up?

You just did! :D I'm sure Quik Six will add you to the list when he sees the post. Phil, add my son Geoff as well he now has a 45K 87GN stock for now but that won't last long. lol He already has a lot of parts off of my GN (I upgraded) and the rest will be ordered soon. We'll be way ready for Oct. 12th 2013.

Thanks..already booked my room up there at Ruby's Inn...I will be there...Bud Smith

I'm sure Clay and I will make it. Glad somebody stepped up to save it. I had almost lost interest in the Buick without the shootout and with the closing of my local track.

Kinda odd but last year I had plans to go to this and run for the other side in the Mustang I owned at the time(SOLD BTW)....I recently bought the Regal in my sig and am having a lot of fun tinkering with it, I get more satisfaction out of a tenth or two at the track than I did before...its just more Exciting.

I haven't been receiving alert notices for this thread for a while until Qwik Stop's like today. Hope that triggers the alert notices to me.

Welcome aboard to the new additions. Updated list is enclosed.

I believe this event will continue to grow and get better ever year.:)

2013 Commitment List

AR JAMES KIDDY
AR WADE ATCHISON
KS ADAM KARY
KS MAPMAKER
KS MATT GORDON
KS BROKE
NE JIM RASMUSSEM
NE JOHN PLOG
OK ADAM LINDSEY
OK AUSTIN KENDALL
OK BOB NORDQUIST
OK BOB THOMAS
OK BUTCH DEACON
OK CHARLEY WEST
OK CLAY HOLLANDER
OK DAN MEADOR
OK DANIEL ASHLOCK
OK DICK WALKER
OK EDIE HOOPER
OK ERICH DAVIS
OK KATHY EMBERTON
OK KEN BEATTY
OK LARRY EADS
OK LARRY SARTIN
OK LEON BOELTE
OK MARK GAINOR
OK MIKE LERNER
OK MONTE HOLLINGSWORTH
OK PHIL ENGLE
OK RANDY THOMPSON
OK RICHARD WALKER
OK RICHARD WALKER
OK RUSS GOODMAN
OK SCOTT HETZEL
OK STEVE EMBERTON
OK TRACY HOOPER
OK WILLIAM AVILLA
TX BONES HAYHURST
TX CARL BRIMER
TX DAVID NEWTON
TX GEOFF NEWTON
TX KIRSTEN WENDEBERG
TX MIKE DERDEN
TX BUD SMITH
TX SIX IS ENOUGH
TX TIM WENDEBERG
TX WILL BARNES

I sure wish it was any other weekend than OU/Texas weekend.

Come to the Shootout and record the game. If your team wins, you can watch it later. If your team gets their butt kicked, you saved yourself from some frustration.

Hope you come to Noble.

There are usually a few satellite's up and running at the track. I would bring mine, like in the past, but I will obviously be a tad busy that day. Hope to see you there!