Buick Unveils 2011 Regal Sport Sedan

Yup, not too exited. Rebadge a G8 and call it a Regal now that would take some balls.

If you think about it the G8 badged as a regal could go head to head with German performance cars and still look classy. When the V8's go away with the up coming CAFE standards a twin turbo 6 would be sweet...GN time lol

Looks like a Mercedes, mazda, acura, honda, malibu, oh hell it looks like everything else out there :(

They call it a mid size sedan, but at only 107.8" wheel base and 192" overall, that puts it on the very small end of mid size.

Looks like everything else on the road today ugly and bland, is it me or is every car from every manufacturer look the same now a days nothing stands out like the g8 did or even the gto

No mention of a new Grand National?

Wow, I was really disappointed to not hear any mention of a new Grand National...am I stupid for getting my hopes up? What do you think the chances are? I'll be ready to buy in 2011 and have a vacant garage space!:cool:

Looks like everything else on the road today ugly and bland, is it me or is every car from every manufacturer look the same now a days nothing stands out like the g8 did or even the gto

Looks like an old Acura CL on the rear. Design by committee never works well.

Thing does NOTHING for me, looks wise. Sorry guys, but Ford still makes the best looking cars in this modern day and age. Might be why they're do so well.