1982 Buick Regal Sport Coupe

Kevin Kitchen

185900_10151209241446795_1230710015_n.jpg
120802_0001.jpg
I have a 1982 Buick Regal Sport Coupe. The car itself was got with the intent of cloning a 1982 Grand National. The car itself came equipped with the 3.8 litre turbo. A while back the car threw a rod and the origional engine was unfortunatly scrapped. It has a 305 in it right now and has gone threw some extensive work. To the right person out there the car is worth a lot of money and is a lot of fun. It has all the heavy duty sway bars and the ten bolt true posi differential that came in the grand national. rumor has it that only 100 of those grand nationals but were never sold to the public in 1982. however they did make a mere few 215 with a 4.1 litre v.6. The sport coupe option also itself stopped in 1982 and was followed by the t-type option. My car was origionally silver and burgundy, with a burgundy interior. Im not sure what to do with this car. I dont have the money to finnish it, and would like it to go to a good home. since uploading these pictures I have all new four bumper fillers coming for it that are new. Im willing to paint the car for the right deal.

Attachments

• SUZ%20SC%20right.JPG
    SUZ%20SC%20right.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 85
You probably want to post a price or the moderators will tell you about it - it's one of the rules for selling a car.

I would also recommend a picture or two of the interior.

This post could also be posted in the B4Black forum.

A few corrections - 215 1982 Grand Nationals were produced, with the actual number of units having the 3.8 turbo motor being in slight dispute - but somewhere around 30-40 units of the 1982 GN had the 3.8 Turbo motor. Few still exist. They seemed to pick the cars at random for Cars & Concepts conversion - so that might owe to the unknown numbers.
That "rumor has it that 100 something were never sold " is just that - some rumor.

As far as this specific car goes - and the B4B experts probably have more info - but in its day - as the Silver and Maroon paint combo - it was a looker.
And pretty rare as they go.

Unfortunately, owing to the change in paint scheme and loss of the original TC motor - what you have now is just another 1982 Regal.
Sadly. Since time got another one.

But good luck with your sale.