Buick Station Wagon, 496HP today :)

PhilM

Präzisionelektronik
Well we all had some fun at the dyno today... hehehe

Here's the car:
Side View
(just looks like a good ol BBody wagon right?)

Here's the highest we pushed:
Best Run

Here's the engine bay:
Engine Wagon

This is a completely stock LT1 block with 112K and Keith's TT setup he's been doing lately. That sleeper enough for y'all?

Very very cool. What trans behind that beast? What does the car weigh?

Sleeper is right! :eek:

That is my kind of car!!! I too am curious about the transmission and weight. Are you going to daily drive the car, or was it built to be raced?

The car is all stock except for a new rear with better ratio. Stock DS, tranny, engine, ...

The wagon is stock weight... ~4500#

This was a customers car, an older guy, who will drive it everyday. We detuned it a bit for him (~410HP), but other than that he will use it for "going on the upramp and passing " :)

... This kinda sleeper makes me wish i had never made my regal into a "racy" look... shouda kept all the ragtop, Al trim, whitewalls, and spoked hubcaps. I cant ever get races in my car - ppl become stricken with fear :D

No one in their right mind would ever suspect this thing... I hope we do more all out sleepers like this; they are sooo fun to cruise around in!

wow, nice setup! did that car come with that intake manifold and throttle body or did you take it off a firebird/camaro?

84GNwith87eng said:
wow, nice setup! did that car come with that intake manifold and throttle body or did you take it off a firebird/camaro?

...looks stock to me. The ImpySS's and the 94-96 Buick RoadMasters (and wagons) all had the same LT1 - usually that area is covered by an air baffle affectionately called "Home Plate"

IDK cost, really... im just the alky/electronics guy on the car... We did all the installation, so that will bump up the price considerably as there is ample work.

Keith's been selling a bunch of the TT LT1 kits lately... get ahold of him, he'd be able to tell ya :)