Buick Southern Nationals @ Bradenton Fla.........NEW INFO added on 12/9/03

You guys mind if a west coast guy comes to watch? One of my best friends moved to Bradenton about 5 mos ago and this seems to be a perfect excuse to go for a visit(easy to convince my wife):D .

ADAM

:) To go 141 we ran about 28lbs but at bowling green we did run only 24lbs ! I hope we have the outlaw car done by bradenton you may see some cutting edge stuff and aluminum heads to boot. Laz

Hey Jesse I just got a flyer from bradenton saying that on Feb.28-29 they are hosting a super chevy show. You might want to check it out. It is even on there website!

Originally posted by 1nadrag
Hey Jesse I just got a flyer from bradenton saying that on Feb.28-29 they are hosting a super chevy show. You might want to check it out. It is even on there website!

Yeah I saw it on BMP's website http://www.bradentonmotorsports.com a while back, but figured Jesse would have said something by now......

Maybe the date(s) for the race have changed:confused:

Jesse, you really need to speak up so that people know WTF is going on with the event.........

I PMed Jesse about this so hopefully we hear something from him......

Originally posted by laz
:) To go 141 we ran about 28lbs but at bowling green we did run only 24lbs ! I hope we have the outlaw car done by bradenton you may see some cutting edge stuff and aluminum heads to boot. Laz

It does help to have good rings ya know :D

Originally posted by 86brick
I PMed Jesse about this so hopefully we hear something from him......
If you hear from him, please ask him to contact me. I need a confirmation from him about the TSM portion of the race in order to include it on the '04 schedule.

Razor yea some good sealing rings help . I found that only one cylinder had decent sealing all the others had major leakdown :( That will not happen again!

Iam sorry guys for not getting back with your questions sooner.
I have been negotiating with the track to have the event on Feb 28 & 29th but I was beat out and bumped out the Chevy guys(they had more money) :mad: so the track owners and I have come to a deal and the new date will be....

March 6th & 7th these dates are now locked in. Now that I have finished this part I will be posting the rules . type of races ect...

Thanks for your patience
Jesse :)

Originally posted by laz
Razor yea some good sealing rings help . I found that only one cylinder had decent sealing all the others had major leakdown :( That will not happen again!

Can you imagine the MPH had it not had leakdown issues :eek:

Good luck guys..

Originally posted by Jesse
I have been negotiating with the track to have the event on Feb 28 & 29th but I was beat out and bumped out the Chevy guys(they had more money) :mad: so the track owners and I have come to a deal and the new date will be....

March 6th & 7th these dates are now locked in. Now that I have finished this part I will be posting the rules . type of races ect...

Thanks for your patience

Jesse,

Nice to hear everything worked out and we can move forward now.:cool: :D

-Alex

Originally posted by Jesse

Thanks for your patience

Glad you got it sorted out:) :cool:

Is there going to be a class for:

"cars with A/C, street tires, and who drove more then 100 miles to the track"?:D

Are we going to have a DJ and wet t-shirt contest this year or what?;)

Originally posted by jsta6
Is there going to be a class for:

"cars with A/C, street tires, and who drove more then 100 miles to the track"?:D

Are we going to have a DJ and wet t-shirt contest this year or what?;)

Sounds good ....you supply it tho :eek: :)

Roy or Laz please call me or send me your # (I lost it :eek: )

Hey Jesse. You don't mind if I post this on other buick sites to try and get some GS's and other buicks out there do you.
Thanks Tom