Buick Raceday September 8, 2013 Norwalk

Mike, are there only 3 classes on Sun? didn't see TAI, which is what I thought I would fall in. Checked out the flyer link you had attached. Thx.

I don't know to much,just found those links. Im still wondering when is time trials and what time racing starts. I know gates open at 8am.

Small turnout, no class cars, Rained until 10:30 in the morning. All of the cars in my group were slower than normal. I went 9.27@150 on 18.8psi, launching on 0 boost and slow ramp in. Still had a fun time, plenty of time to BS.

I had a good time spectating, and it was a larger turnout than I expected, but it was my first year so I have nothing to compare it to. Worth the trip for sure

I think the sprinkles went till after 11. They didn't get any cars on the track till after noon. I made 1 run and was done (12.05). BLM's were pegged at 115 and I saw a little knock on the run at about 25 psi. Had just put 5 gallons of vp110 on top of 93 the day before, plus running alky. Disappointed, but that's how it usually goes. We decided to head home around 1:30-2:00 since I was done and we'd been there since a little after 9.

I blew out my exhaust header gasket again (headers must be worped) and the car only ran with 13-14 lbs of boost and was only running 11.6x. Then in the start of the racing i get up to the line and start to boost up the car and i must not of pressed hard enough on the tbrake button and the car moved and i was done.

Hi, with the drizzle letting up around noon or so, the track dried very quickly once the sun hit it and we called TSM, TSO and THS, and Ladies to see what interest there might be in order to plan the rest of the day and not go into a late long day. There were very few for the Turbo races so they were not run and every one was offered to run in the Q16, B1 or B2 where ever they fit. The ladies race had 5 cars signed up and one didn't make it(me) Electrical issues that were resolved shortly.
Thanks to everyone that did make it out to the track. The rest of the day was awesome with absolutely no problems with the track conditions including nobody breaking on the track.
Here's the link to the results from the Show in April and the redo race on September 8.
http://mi-buicks.com/Buick Race Day 2013.html

For next year we are looking at an April date or a September date. More to come soon.
And if you didn't get a t-shirt, send me a PM. $20 delivered to you door.
Thanks to all!

Just wanted to say that I had a great time at the Car Show & Race Day!
Thank You to the Directors and volunteers that make this Show & Race possible !