2012 BPG Hotel Information

gbsean

This has been posted 1 month prior to all BPG members as a benefit to paid BPG Members one of the perks so to speak.

Important Notice.
The BPG has contacted The Licking County Visitors Bureau and the Heath and Hebron Police Departments to help provide Hotel security. The Hampton Inn and Red Roof Inn will have privately contracted security thru the Licking County Visitors Bureau. The Local Law enforcement will be doing low profile drive by's of the parking lots and Hotels. The Best Place to park your tow rig/car etc is at the Track as there is also security and you will have to provide matching ID/Registrations for anything driven or towed out after track hours.There is no such thing as a fail proof system but owners also need to do there part to secure their own property.

HOST HOTEL

Hampton Inn Security Provided
1008 Hebron Rd
Heath, OH 43056
1-740-788-8991

THIS IS SOLD OUT... If you filled out form last year it would be a good idea to check to make sure your reservation in confirmed

web link provided to see amenities
http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/h...tyhocn=NEHHHHX

Red Roof Inn Security Provided
10668 Lancaster Rd Southwest
Hebron, OH 43025
740-467-7663

$55.99 a night this is also the cheapest
we chose Security for this location due to its close proximity to the interstate...This is also closest Hotel to the track.

http://www.redroof.com/reservations/property-detail.aspx?pid=00587#tab

Best Western Lakewood Hotel
122 Arrowhead Boulevard, Hebron, OH 43025
Phone: 740-928-1800
Fax: 740-928-1899

$99.00

http://www.bwlakewoodhebron.com/

Cherry Valley Lodge

Great Hotel for Families as there is a water park next door

2299 Cherry Valley Road
Newark OH 43055
800-788-8008

$129.00

http://www.cherryvalleylodge.com/

The Newark Metropolitan Hotel
The hotel will be opening July 1st after a complete renovation. It will be called The Newark Metropolitan Hotel. It will have a full service bar, restaurant and a outdoor patio with heaters and fire pit for the guests to enjoy after a day at the races. We also have seven two bedroom suites with a total of 119 overnight rooms.
Just a few of the amenities are listed below:

Room service
Indoor pool
Fitness center
Complimentary wifi throughout the hotel
Complimentary parking on site

For overnight accommodations I can be reached at:
740 973 6628 or jane0544@gmail.com
We should have the hotel phone number and website soon. I will update you with that information as soon as it becomes available.
When the guest calls in please have them say their with the Buick Performance Group.
Any guest coming to the race is $85

I'm sure the staff and guest will be very pleased with their overnight accommodations.

Sincerely,
Jane Simmons
Director of Sales and Marketing

These Hotels have gotten back to us with confirmed pricing the others listed from last year should be back to us by end of Wednesday but here is the list just in case

Super 8 Heath/Newark

1177 South Hebron Road
Heath, OH 43056 US

Phone:
740-788-9144
Fax:
740-788-9144
http://www.super8.com/Super8/control...opertyId=02838

Holiday Inn Express

NEWARK-HEATH
773 HEBRON ROAD HEATH, OHIO 43056 United States
Hotel Front Desk: 001-740-522-0770
Hotel Fax: 001-740-522-0088

http://www.hiexpress.com/hotels/us/e...oh/hoteldetail

Sean, i am booked at the Holiday Inn in Heath ,but now I am concerned that they do not have security. Is there security provided at the track for overnight?

Thanks
Bruce

Sean, i am booked at the Holiday Inn in Heath ,but now I am concerned that they do not have security. Is there security provided at the track for overnight?

Thanks
Bruce

Yes that is the best place for your car and trailer

Hey Bruce,
Dont sweat it. The Canadians stay at the Holiday inn Express too. They never go to bed, so they are...in a sense the security!!! Hahahaha...I hope Bill reads this.

Coach

Sean, Im in at the Red Roof. What kind of security are they having? Is it secured parking or actual guards watching over the cars?

Thanks
Coach

Sean, Im in at the Red Roof. What kind of security are they having? Is it secured parking or actual guards watching over the cars?

Thanks
Coach

actual Guard onsite provided by the Licking County Visitors Bureau will be patrolling the parking lot

So am I better off staying at the red roof inn? And cancel my Holday Inn reservation? Since I have never been before I am looking for safeist and convenience..

So am I better off staying at the red roof inn? And cancel my Holday Inn reservation? Since I have never been before I am looking for safeist and convenience..

Are you bringing an enclosed trailer? The GNX or one of your GN's? You will not be the only Buick at the Holiday Inn. There will be others. Its on the main street in Heath and the Heath Police dept are always around. They know the track has alot of events and car theft looks real bad on their resume'. I picked the Red Roof because I am coming by myself this year. None of my regulars are joining me. Since I wont be heading into Heath except for the Thursday night cruise, I wanted to be closer to the track.

What hotel is close to the host hotel. I thought the Holiday In was across the road? Being near the track is not important to me as I am not a racer. Just going down for the cruise night and to see at the Buicks. I will be at the track wathcing though.

What hotel is close to the host hotel. I thought the Holiday In was across the road? Being near the track is not important to me as I am not a racer. Just going down for the cruise night and to see at the Buicks. I will be at the track wathcing though.

The cruise is at the Ruby Tuesdays on Thursday night. The event is all inside the track. You dont have to race. You just drive in and hang out with all the other GNX's. They will have a dedicated area just for you.Probably park you guys in order, maybe.

Yes the Holiday Inn is just about across the street from the Hampton. Every hotel in Heath will have Buicks staying.

Thanks for the info coach. I might take Sean's advice and book another hotel as well. Just in case the Holiday Inn is not ready.

Hey Coach, Holiday Inn just called me and told me that it will not be ready for the event. So I have now booked ath Red Roof Inn.

See you there.

I will not be making the trip this year. I have another unexpected trip coming too close to this one.

Sorry.