Buick GNs on Spike today

I saw it a few days ago. I think it was the second part of the vette build up show. It is the interview with Race Jace and some Nationals track coverage.
Not bad for about 10 minutes worth.

turbopete said:
I saw it a few days ago. I think it was the second part of the vette build up show. It is the interview with Race Jace and some Nationals track coverage.
Not bad for about 10 minutes worth.

According to their website this is a different episode than the 2nd part vette buildup that was on last week.

I watched it today they talked with Cruz Pedregon and did some work on a stang. No turbo cars at all or any nats coverage! :mad:

I wasted a DVD-R recording HPTV while I was out, to find they gained 11hp on a mudstain after what would be a 1300.00 :eek: cam swap...HAHAHAHA

Seeing the funny car segment was cool tho! :cool:

Kinda pissed I missed the Buick coverage tho. :mad:

TurboJim said:
I wasted a DVD-R recording HPTV while I was out, to find they gained 11hp on a mudstain after what would be a 1300.00 :eek: cam swap...HAHAHAHA
:

I thought the same thing. All I have to do to get 11hp is shorten my wastegate arm one turn. :D

Wonder what happened??

I am sure the title of the episode for today was "BUICK GRAND NATIONAL".
I kept FF the episode hopeing it was coming up, but alas, not even a GN mention. The fact that they led off this "GN" episode with a mustang only drives the dagger in deeper :rolleyes:

I was thinking the same thing about all that work for 11HP.
Wonder what happened??? Maybe next weekend.
I went back to last weeks episode to watch the GN segment again so it wasn't a total loss :D

The Guide on our local cable said "Buick Grand National" also for a description of the show.....couldn't they have just put on a K&N filter and gain 11hp on that Mustang :D

What I think happened is that Spike aired the GN show last week and had the titles messed up. They realy suck. I deleted the one that showed GN so I could make room for the one that was labeled GN's.

As far as the Mustang goes. They did say that it was just a setup for future shows. I think they said something about forced induction coming in later weeks.