buick bash

This sounds fun but like others have stated, this weather has delayed the “working on the car” process.

Are you going up Mike86?

I’ll be in CT till about 2 so I’d be Leaving New Bedford around 4.

Not sure it’s even worth it at that point.

D

Well, we can always just pick a day and have an informal test and tune/show/bbq day in May or June. That definately would be better for me.

I'm not making it, cars not ready and it kind of pointless going up without it, anyone know if Bill was doing another cookout? Maybe we should plan something like that???...Mike

I wont be bringing my car up it hasnt been out of the garage yet. I was going as a spectator.Can anyone confirm if they are going up with their buick?

Same here, this weekend is dedicated to the GN, I already have my Griots kit for the the outside, and everything needed to put her together...Mike

Mike. If you have a weekday open let me know and I’ll come give you a hand. I'm away this weekend, if not I’d come down.
It’s the least I can do for all your help.

D

The Racing Gods have been fighting me every step of the way attempting to get the car ready. It hasn't ran for 3 years and the last time down the track was 6 years ago and I was pushed off the starting line with broken Moser Axles. Like the announcer said, "You're only as fast as your weakest link". So, come Hell or High Water I will be at the track, despite my crew lacking faith.
I'm up for an informal bbq day also, I'll keep checking the forum for updates if that's what you plan to do

Geez, bad enough you broke on the line, the announcer rubbed your nose in it? That sucks.

Is Anybody still going ?
They will be renaming this Buick Bummer if no-one shows.

I'm going,but don't have a Buick at the moment to bring,which reminds me...

If anybody is going that has a Car For Sale, pm me so i can meet up with you.
Looking for a 9-10 second car but will consider everything.

Ps ,The weather channel just said , 66 degrees + partly cloudy,it should be great weather.

Weather is going to be perfect but no one I know is ready! I might go to spectate.

Thanks Evil, just been prepping and cleaning up the motor while it's apart, nothing major to do, it's just been a time thing so this weekend it is. Either way I'll definitely be ready for the next one

I'm not going to make it either. My old hooptie has me pretty pissed off right now.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I was planning on going to watch since lonnie got backed up and didn't ship my trans out till Thursday :-/ I have the spare trans in the car and have already put 2 tanks of gas through it running errands this week. Anybody a definite spectator so I know who to look for? I'll be disappointed if I make the haul from mass and only see v8s!