buick bash

clayton j

thought i'd throw this up on here . there is a buick bash scheduled for april 13th at newengland dragway.

YES I cant wait I hope my car is done by then me and my cuz greg looker and good friend john massoud have ben trying to spread the word trying to get more people to participate (y)

Im in too will there be any knowledgeable tuners attending? Just sold my GN and bought another and its pretty setup just need a good tune.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Just checking in to see if this is still going down and if anyone from MA is driving up and wants to caravan.

I'll be going and taking my GN. Would caravan, I am from mass.

Heard about the Bash and went on NED website for rules, classes, regulations, possibility of a swap meet and found nothing. Anyone have any pertinent info? I reside on Cape Cod and will be heading up there and have no problem meeting anyone along the way to caravan. I might even go up for Friday T&T and if Joe will allow it, leave the car up there until Sunday. Who knows, still a ways away.

I'm going. Might have to bring the other G-body though. I doubt my buick is going to be ready

Firiracing im off exit 3 495 if you want to meet up for the ride