buick bash

I am in the Plymouth area. Plympton to be exact. I will meet up with you firiracing and turbobully.

unless we get one of those April 1st blizzards again, I'm sure we'll be racing by then.
whenever I run up to NED, I take RT3 to 93 depending on traffic and time, maybe go around to 95

Ya, maybe by then it will be 35* or so.:cry:

Deezdad, college is fine. Doing well in classes and really enjoying my time there. One of the best experiences of my life so fire.

Firiracing, that's the route I go. We can meet up wherever you want.

Zack

Deezdad, college is fine. Doing well in classes and really enjoying my time there. One of the best experiences of my life so fire.

Firiracing, that's the route I go. We can meet up wherever you want.

Zack
Good for you man, acing the classes AND enjoying your car its good to hear!

sounds great guys keep me posted on the meet up location and time. I dont think i will have alky by then but will grab some 98 octane

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'll be heading up, coming from the nw corner of RI, trying to remember which way I took last time I went up , it would be cool to caravan from some point...Mike

Car is coming out of storage today. Engine is done, tranny is supposed to be done by then...I'll be there with or without my car.

In the past there was racing, test and tune and just guys showing up to hang out. Not sure who is sponsoring the Buick Bash. Last time it was the V8 Buick guys and the turbo guys joined in. Either way cars or not as long as the weather is reasonable people will be there.

I'm in, car or no car- blew the dust off the t yesterday, stage 2 tranny from lonnie due in any day, hopefully I can get some break in miles on it before bash day!

Winter has been so crappy many of us are getting a late start. Wish the Bash was in May or June.

This is a pic from earlier today as she sits...getting that shiny again is a full weekend and some sore ass shoulders in itself hahaha...Mike
IMAG1373.jpg
IMAG1372.jpg