Buick 109 Complete 3.8 for sale

SRP

LT1/LS1/LC2 Freak
For Sale Buick 3.8 L Grand National V6 (109 Block) complete, although partially disassembled. Comes with Accessories, harness, computer with aftermarket chip, Kenne Bell Upper Intake/TB Combo, ARP Rod Bolts and stock Turbo(needs refreshed). The motor ran when we took it out but it does refreshed. $1000 OBO

about motor

would u trade for anything i live in middletown and would love to have a extra motor thanks

engine

i would like to purchase the motor give me your info i will drive there and pick it up. here first

For you serious buyers his phone # is listed in his signature, it might be easier to contact him that way than to wait for him to visit the board to see your post.:)

Yes I am in Cincinnati and the motor is currently at my shop in Blue Ash. The address is as follows:

4625B Carlynn Dr.
Cincinnati, OH 45241

Sorry man I cant take any trades at this point we are looking for cash on another project. It is still for sale but I have a very interested buyer that claims he will be at the shop on Monday to lay down some cash but he yet to do so. If anyone is very serious then the motor is available.