Bubbles in overflow container

Picked up a compression tester, will post #'s tonight.
The UR5s have been good to me, ran an 11.55 with the stock long block on pump and meth, but I'm not opposed to change

The only difference is the tip is recessed vs extended. Recessed is better for reducing the chance of detonation.

The only difference is the tip is recessed vs extended. Recessed is better for reducing the chance of detonation.

Cool, I'll give them a shot.
I may have jumped to conclusion assuming the worst with the previous experience I've had. Still don't know why #2 looked wet, There's some oil out of the passenger breather, but don't know how it would've gotten to the plug tip. Anyways today #2 looked dry when removing plugs for the compression test;

1 - 130# 2 - 129#
3 - 130# 4 - 129#
5 - 134# 6 - 126#

After topping off fluid and replacing the 14# cap with a new 16# cap, when I got home after warming it up to prepare for the comp test, there weren't any bubbles in the overflow. I'll definitely take it easy for the next couple hundred miles and keep a close eye on everything and will be getting one of RJC large wastegate pucks so I can further port the hole on the 6466 to get boost down a little.

Appreciate all the tips and help guys

Last edited:
Sounds like good news!! Do yourself a favor and do some probing on your fuel system. There should be no way at your level, and running on the street at lower boost you should be maxing your fuel system. Check your connections, grounds, and fuel regulator. Could be a venting problem too. Loosen your gas cap and see if it changes anything.