BS Story or not?

Was this a BS story?

• Yes BS Story told in typical female style

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • No she really did just hook up with some other guy

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Who knows shes a female and none of us will ever understand anything they do

Votes: 51 81.0%

• Total voters
Previously posted by striker_29:
"Its just that I don't know if I have the stomach for it right now."
If you don't have the stomach for it now, you never will.

"Deep down I have a resentment for any chick that does this kind of stuff, really pisses me off."
We all do. Pisses us all off. You are not carrying that cross all by yourself, you know.

"I will probably just ignore her.............."
I'm sorry, but just what reaction did you thing that she wanted.
She wanted you to be hurt, that is why she did this. Do not give hedr the reaction that she wants or expects. So why ler her win this one?
No guts, no glory.
And if you think that she will probably change her mind later, you are probably wrong, and if she does, she will always hold the upper hand in the relationship.
Set her up, let her fall.
Set her up, let her fall.
Just don't ever go belly up on this, or she will sucker punch you.
We've all been there, we've all done that.
At least put the ball back in your court, and if you don't want to play ball, what the heck, you don't want to play ball.l

Update

Well guess what. I'm sitting here in the office playing delta force with the guys, and I get an IM from her about 10 min ago out of the clear blue. She asks me what I'm doing, and says "they" are going to a local club tonight. "They" being everyone in her office. Kinda left it open ended, and I informed her that I was going to deer camp as soon as I get off work. Told her, I wish I could come have a drink with them, maybe some other time. We made some small talk, I told her to have a good holiday and a safe trip (she's going out of town tommorrow), and thats about it. She didnt mention whats his name, and I didnt bring it up. So what game is she trying to play now, I'm wondering. Thoughts, opinions??

You know what Bill, I believe you may be right /striker slides into stealth mode. Hard to get it is...Batter up!

I would do..

..exactly what you are doing. She sounds like she is trying to keep all her options open, so she is never completely not involved or trying to get involved with someone. If you are next on the list, take it for what it's worth.