Bronx Car Show Today Great Turnout

PNYKLR

Howdy all a few Turbo Regals at that car show in the Bronx today for that benefit car show - Louie (Ghost Flames) saw your car also Arista 5's car saw a few others I didnt recognize - great turnout of people and cars plus Johnny Maestro was awesome.
I was with my girlfriend who wasnt feeling that great, so I didnt bother any TR owners - I'll bug ya next time

Chris
94 Suburb
87 GN
85 Regal

Originally posted by PNYKLR
Howdy all a few Turbo Regals at that car show in the Bronx today for that benefit car show - Louie (Ghost Flames) saw your car also Arista 5's car saw a few others I didnt recognize - great turnout of people and cars plus Johnny Maestro was awesome.
I was with my girlfriend who wasnt feeling that great, so I didnt bother any TR owners - I'll bug ya next time

Chris
94 Suburb
87 GN
85 Regal

you should have stopped' by just to say hi. oh well did you atleast get to see the whole show? (how did you know it was my car?)

Was there also. Good cause and great turn-out for the cause. Great staff to make getting in smooth and big detail of cops from the local Police Departments and adjoining States. I definately will go to this meet next year.

I saw the magazine opened to the page in GM hi tech and I remembered you had that in your profile

Chris

ahhhhh, how did you like the 78 turbo regal next to me? i was hanging out infront of the pontiac Grandville next to that one. plan on visiting the rye playland show? if so please stop by and talk with me

when is the playland show - yea I thought the 78 was interesting,
did you see the import with the cotton balls behind the front tires to simulate a burnout - I thought that was amusing
also the two inports next to each other I think a maxima
and something else with stupid strobe lights (those were the $20 strobe lights) - I tink I counted like 4 imports (I mean crappy imports not that ferrari or flip nose jag they dont count)

Ah I see next sunday- hmm gotta check to see if thats a weekend for me to go to PA - Chris

yes i saw them, the show @ rye is this sunday supposed to be a nice turnout, i didnt make it last year b/c of show conflicts (ok i was racing) but please do stop by i should be there with my buick, the 78 and 2 other TBQC guys

Trailering the car or driving it? Im almost done getting the interior back in the GN I dunno if I would enter a primed GN in the car show might get laughed at

Chris

i am driving it, never been on a trailer yet.... i love to use the car

How about some more details on the show at Playland. Went to a show there years ago with my Chevelle. That was where some scenes from the Tom Hanks movie BIG was filmed I believe.

September 29, Rye. Westchester Countys 9th Annual Car And Truck Show, 11-5PM, Playland Park, Car Show Info: (914) 337-5611, Truck Show Produced By De Dona Enterprises, Classic And Customn Trucks, Info: (914) 965-4444, Cars/Truck Shows Registration 9-12 Noon, $20 Per Entry, Spectator Parking $5, Kiddyland Open 12 Noon-5PM, DJ, Food, Refreshments, Door Prizes, Give Aways

this is all i know

Yes scenes from Big were filmed there the zoltar machine was on the boardwalk whats up with that car show it used to be the police that held it know theyre not doing it anymore after 9 years they have relocated to Dutchess County and the Car show to Benefit the Police is in Fishkill rather then Playland after 9 years?
http://www.fop54.org/carshow2002.html

Chris
94 Suburb
87 GN
85 Regal