Bristol Bash?

Gmachine

Just wondering if anyone else was planing on going. I talked to some at the BOP event and it sounded like fun. I have to work Fri. so early Sat. mourning I'll be leaving. This will give me a chance to try out my suspesion on the road coarse!

Ryan

FUN

The BOP Event was a sad occasion. There was hardly anything there to see. On Friday there were like only 25 cars there. Waiting for a car to come an run seem like forever. So we stayed for Sat. to our thinking being that most people could not make it on Fri. cause of work. Wel guess what there wwere more cars lke maybe 10 at the most. But there was a pretty sweet Yellow tubbed stage car there that was featured in GM Hi Tech a ways back. So on Sat afternoon it rained around 3 o clock an that was it. Thats when we should have left. But hanged around an went to some bar club called the mouse trap that night. The girls there made up for all our troubles. So got up Sun. went to the track for a couple hours an saw that it seemed everyone that was there the Sat. that had came LEFT. There were likje an I swear only 15 cars there. Seems that Jim Haas by not being behind the event caused it to be pretty bad. If you want to see some nice fast regals in VOLUME come to Reynolds in November!!!!!!

FUN

The BOP Event was a sad occasion. There was hardly anything there to see. On Friday there were like only 25 cars there. Waiting for a car to come an run seem like forever. So we stayed for Sat. to our thinking being that most people could not make it on Fri. cause of work. Wel guess what there wwere more cars lke maybe 10 at the most. But there was a pretty sweet Yellow tubbed stage car there that was featured in GM Hi Tech a ways back. So on Sat afternoon it rained around 3 o clock an that was it. Thats when we should have left. But hanged around an went to some bar club called the mouse trap that night. The girls there made up for all our troubles. So got up Sun. went to the track for a couple hours an saw that it seemed everyone that was there the Sat. that had came LEFT. There were likje an I swear only 15 cars there. Seems that Jim Haas by not being behind the event caused it to be pretty bad. If you want to see some nice fast regals in VOLUME come to Reynolds in November!!!!!!