Bringing my GN to the year 2012... I welcome suggested upgrades!

Thanks guys this forum is amazing! I like the last 2 inputs. I dont think my setup is that bad, still making big power! I'm gonna put 60s in and look into that alky kit. Heard good things about the warlboro fuel pump as well. Thanks again all!

If you dont have E85 available, I would buy a Razor alky kit and just keep the injectors and turbo you have. Thats a good turbo, I love them for a mild set up. If you can spare the change, like posted above, get a set of 60's. Make sure your fuel pump is at least a Walboro and rock it!
That's why I asked what boost he was running because he don't want alky injection...If hewants to take his performance any further and we all know he will ;) I still say go with a better chip a TT or Bob Bailey and 60lb injectors...And as others mentioned go get julio's alky kit!!! With the ported heads and cam he will be happy...

I think E85 would really be the best way to go. 105-110 octane for cheaper than 91! He has to upgrade injectors anyway, and Eric has great chips for E85!
That's why I asked what boost he was running because he don't want alky injection...If hewants to take his performance any further and we all know he will ;) I still say go with a better chip a TT or Bob Bailey and 60lb injectors...And as others mentioned go get julio's alky kit!!! With the ported heads and cam he will be happy...

I think E85 would really be the best way to go. 105-110 octane for cheaper than 91! He has to upgrade injectors anyway, and Eric has great chips for E85!
Ya E-85 is another option for him....An alky kit would be less work and many are running high boost even some running 91 octane and high boost with success...

is a different fuel pump needed for e85? available in philly? benefits vs. pump gas + alky? what other mods needed other than chip?

Ya E-85 is another option for him....An alky kit would be less work and many are running high boost even some running 91 octane and high boost with success...

I run 91 and alky successfully at 25+psi. And I don't worry about where I can fuel up or how hard the rubber parts of my fuel system are getting. E85 is always an option, but it is in no way the "best" option. That needs to be determined by the driver. How many miles per year you drive b/c E85 mileage sucks, how far away you drive ie: E85 availability, a single pump's limited ability to supply enough fuel for 80's at high boost which are needed with E85, the easier tuning of E85 vs the duel fuel system of pump + alky, cost effectiveness of E85 vs race gas (although methanol is pretty cheap with limited use), all need to be considered. I personally can't run E85 and drive 10k miles per year; I'm at the gas station all the time now it seems! E85 also lacks consistency from station to station, but 91 is pretty consistent, and I know where the methanol comes from and how it's stored. If you can't find meth though, then E85 is a good choice if it's available near you. If I didn't drive much, I'd be all over E85, after extensive fuel system mods, b/c I've seen huge power with it in numerous cars at the strip. I don't have a strip car though; I have a street car that I happen to race.

I'm located in southern Ontario... Apparently the te-44 with 36 injectors was a pretty common combo. Car has been this way since 2002 and has never had a problem. This is my casual driver, I'm not prepared to run 100 octane, I'm fine with 94. If you say it's dangerous than what else would you recommend doing to keep running the same gas?
then you better get the Alky kit from Razor if you plan on running those 22lbs of Boost, with 94oct.

I'm sold on E85, myths be damned. And the latest (real) good news, you can run 93 on the same chip if you get stuck somewhere. How good is that? But you do need a better than average pump and large injectors. Upgrading to "compatible" rubber hose is about $20 - pocket change.

x1000 on the alky. I ran 24lbs of boost on 91 octane in SoCal and can probably run a little more now that I have access to 93. Zero knock issues...
Also, I have a lightweight crank pulley from RJC (way lighter!!!) . Feels more peppy on the butt-dyno. http://rjcracing.com/product/pulleys/

I run 91 and alky successfully at 25+psi. And I don't worry about where I can fuel up or how hard the rubber parts of my fuel system are getting. E85 is always an option, but it is in no way the "best" option. That needs to be determined by the driver. How many miles per year you drive b/c E85 mileage sucks, how far away you drive ie: E85 availability, a single pump's limited ability to supply enough fuel for 80's at high boost which are needed with E85, the easier tuning of E85 vs the duel fuel system of pump + alky, cost effectiveness of E85 vs race gas (although methanol is pretty cheap with limited use), all need to be considered. I personally can't run E85 and drive 10k miles per year; I'm at the gas station all the time now it seems! E85 also lacks consistency from station to station, but 91 is pretty consistent, and I know where the methanol comes from and how it's stored. If you can't find meth though, then E85 is a good choice if it's available near you. If I didn't drive much, I'd be all over E85, after extensive fuel system mods, b/c I've seen huge power with it in numerous cars at the strip. I don't have a strip car though; I have a street car that I happen to race.
You should do a e-85 fuel search in Roscoe IL! LMAO It's heaven up here bro. Run a Pro-efi, and you don't have to worry about nada, and I think the whole stereo typical talk of what e-85 does to your parts is getting just scape goated lately. I feel ya thou . Not having it around you sucks. Jasjams wrote an awesome article on the e-85 comdition on after a year of running it, and tore it down, and everything looked clean! So will see when it happens again. Miracles happen on corn. ;)