Brighter headlights

XtraVisions are probably your best bet unless you can find some high watter Osrams but good luck with that.

I would go with this eBay Motors: Buick Grand National HID H4 Xenon Conversion Headlights (item 170068722878 end time Jan-11-07 16:56:49 PST)

It used a H4/9003 bulb. Also easy to convert to HID.

Another thing I did on my GN is wired up the high beams so you get all 4 bulbs to come on but you will need to re adjust the high beam lights.

I would go with this eBay Motors: Buick Grand National HID H4 Xenon Conversion Headlights (item 170068722878 end time Jan-11-07 16:56:49 PST)

Another thing I did on my GN is wired up the high beams so you get all 4 bulbs to come on but you will need to re adjust the high beam lights.

You get all 4 bulbs when you hit the high beams?
Does the load on the system increase a lot?

Having this along with the HID conversion (lower consumption), would yield a huge difference in night time driving. (Please correct me if I'm wrong)

My car has Cibie off road lights in all 4, and when the brights come on, all 4 are on. (Not sure if thats OEM or not) I also have a ghetto homemade hotwire/relay kit for each light. All prev owner installed btw. Its a little ugly to see relays and extra wires, but man can you see at night!

I'm very interested in the topic since I do most of my driving, either before sunrise or after dark. My job is a bit demanding.

those are NOT HID's those are just colored bulbs.

I have been dealing with HIDS for over 5 years now.

You honestly get what you pay for when you buy them.
Yes their are $99 kits, and yes their are $400 kits

The Hids i sell, come with a warranty on the Bulb AND the ballast. Try finding that with a ebay seller :wink:

You get all 4 bulbs when you hit the high beams?
Does the load on the system increase a lot?

Having this along with the HID conversion (lower consumption), would yield a huge difference in night time driving. (Please correct me if I'm wrong)

When you turn the lights on (not the high beam) all 4 bulbs lights up. Yes the load increased a bit because of the 2 extra lights. I would guess around 15 amps.

HID is the way to go. Way less power consumption and I would say 2 or 3 times brighter.

those are NOT HID's those are just colored bulbs.

I have been dealing with HIDS for over 5 years now.

You honestly get what you pay for when you buy them.
Yes their are $99 kits, and yes their are $400 kits

The Hids i sell, come with a warranty on the Bulb AND the ballast. Try finding that with a ebay seller :wink:

I did not say it was HID's.

This is the only way to add HID to our turbo buicks.

I bought these $100 kits ($140 to be exact with shipping) to try out had them for 5 months and never had one problem yet. The ballast looks like a copy of a phillips ballast. All the kits less than $200 is all made from china. I am not paying $300 or even $400 on a HID kit when I can get something 1/2 that price that do the same thing.

There is no comparasion between the HID lights on my car and the H4 Silverstar upgrades.

HID's on my car. Bright white. These are 8000K.

HID.jpg

HID%20(3).JPG

i have a set of HIDS in my GN

i also sell HIDS, and if you guys were interested could work a group buy for you.

HIDS work 10000000X better than any other bulb setup out there.

50% brighter 60% less current draw!

sent you a pm

There is no comparasion between the HID lights on my car and the H4 Silverstar upgrades.

HID's on my car. Bright white. These are 8000K.

HID.jpg

HID%20(3).JPG

Do other drivers complain? Looks nice!! Can you take some night pics. I may do the same to my GN. Already got them in my 01 Aurora' and LOVE THEM!!! Ebay $220

Attachments

• DSCF0119.jpg
    DSCF0119.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 781
Do other drivers complain? Looks nice!! Can you take some night pics. I may do the same to my GN. Already got them in my 01 Aurora' and LOVE THEM!!! Ebay $220

Looks good,

my favorite color and the most popular color is the 8000k!

I could definetly set up a group buy for you guys if your interested at alot less than $220 with a warranty on the bulbs and ballasts for 1 year.

i dunno what the rules are on group buys so i dont want to break them :frown:

Looks good,

I could definetly set up a group buy for you guys if your interested at alot less than $220 with a warranty on the bulbs and ballasts for 1 year.

I take it they don't auto-level?

Looks good,

Would this include the glass lens housing, bulbs, ballasts and everything to do a clean conversion?

Would this include the glass lens housing, bulbs, ballasts and everything to do a clean conversion?

i sell just the Bulbs, ballasts, wiring, relay harness. I can give you the link to a place where i have sent alot of customers and from where i purchased my conversion glass lens housing from.

i sell just the Bulbs, ballasts, wiring, relay harness. I can give you the link to a place where i have sent alot of customers and from where i purchased my conversion glass lens housing from.

Can you post the glass housing link or a picture of them.

I had the cool blue sylvania lights in a gn when they first came out and was a big improvement over stock. Didnt shine blue, just bright white to me.

Would you please post that website? What are other customers saying about the quality?