Brian Weaver - G Body Parts

LONNIE WORKS WITH BRIAN . EXTREME AUTOMATICS & G-BODY = SAME PLACE . HOW CAN YOU LIKE ONE BUT NOT THE OTHER . :)

This was before Lonnie went to North Carolina.

That's all behind me, as I said I have a bulletproof transmission now. It didn't work out for Lonnie, but the reason for me posting that excerpt of my life was to prove a point - I got shit service from one company that has a lot of positive references from others in the TR community. I get and have always gotten good service from GBP, where others are pissing and moaning about getting poor service.

You could start a poll of people who have gotten good service from EA and dislike GBP, since they are in the same place now ;)

Being in the automotive industry since age 16, all parts and service vendors will agree that some customers also have unreasonable expectations :)

I personally think waiting months on end for items is unreasonable, but a couple of weeks is acceptable for items that may be out of stock.

I HEAR YA . LONNIE WAS VERY GOOD TO ME AND MY TRANS IS AMAZING . BRIAN @ G-BODY ALSO . SO IM NOT TRYING TO PISS ON YOUR PARADE . KINDA SHOCKED I GUESS . HOPE ALL GETS WORKED OUT .