Brian Hoffer built 200-R4, Pat's 10" TC plus extras

Trans, dipstick and tv cable have been sold.

I still have the following:
~ Pat's 10" Torque lock-up converter with 2800 rpm stall
~ Bowtie Overdrive 2004R Transmission Crossmember p/n XMCA67692, this is for a 69 Camaro

Looking for $575 shipped for the pair.

Updated prices...
The following items are still available:
Pat's 10" Torque lock-up converter with 2800 rpm stall - $400 shipped
Bowtie Overdrive 2004R Transmission Crossmember p/n XMCA67692 - $130 shipped

Thought this was a for sale thread
I am a scumbag and scammed alot of people. WTF!!
These threads show just how uninformed all "you "trolls (you know who you are too) on this board are.
This crap, rumors, and inuendo are what chase the vendors away from Buicks.
And for what it is worth. I mentioned SEVERAL times I had a partner.
Peace
Brian
Very well said Brian :) I have had several of Brians Transmissions he even warrantied one for me at NO COST! So those who are throwing rocks at a glass house need to be banned or some thing. This kind of crap is uncalled for in a For sale thread. (And have had people do it in mine many times on this board)

If I remember right there is a Thread about HOW GOOD Brian is to his customers and how great his Tran's are! I for one thing brian is a stand up guy for that reason just purchased his T-type 3 weeks ago with 2 transmissions (One will be for sale soon if by buddy does not buy it) Brian is a great guy and for many of you that may not know Because of the A-hole BS that people in the Buick community have thrown at him over the years HE IS DONE WITH TURBO BUICKS! And is thinking of buying of all things a MUSTANG! (Sorry Brian I still think your nuts)
Maybe if people would treat people right and not talk SH*t Behind there backs things would be better for everyone And again this is a for sale thread and non of this CHIT should be in here Just had to add my .02