Brian H??

Nothing heard about him in a while. I guess he is done. I have learned to let sleeping dogs lie.:wink:

ive sent him a few messages on here and i called him and he doesnt answer his phone. im just waiting for the filters he said he was going to send me a yr ago lol... still waiting. im sure hes busy but it shouldnt take ayr for me to get a filter.

I have had alot of dealings with Brian. I bought a trans from him over 7 years ago. after 6 years of street and strip abuse, i finally gave it back to him simply for piece of mind. Actually i hand delivered it to him. He went through it and said my converter which was a piece of crap to begin with, was coming apart and caused a little damage to my trans. He fixed the issues and sent it back. When i met him in person he was great. All my dealings with him were great. I have talked to him on the phone for long periods of time and he was a huge information source. He knows these trans real well. The fresh trans came back with a converter he recomended and the car was a whole new animal. The thing shifts absolutely perfect, its spools a 71 gtq almost instantly, it couldn't be any better.

Furthermore. Joe Derry runs a Hofer trans. He drives the tires off his 9 second T Type. A bunch of his customers/ friends run Hofer trans. My friend with a 500hp big block chevy powered Malibu runs a Hofer trans and loves it with absolutely no problems what so ever. Another friend with a 700 plus RWHP Twin turbo small block in a 4,200lb car runs a hofer trans in the tens. Once again with no problems. He has never given me a reason to doubt him in any way shape or form for the past 7 years. I wouldn't call anyone else.

Jay.

Interseting he is here reading this with no reply....

Current Activity Viewing Thread Brian H?? Last Activity Today 08:42 PM

You know, almost all of this thread is incredible.
This was started by stk6banger looking for a filter. Yeah, that's right. A goddammed filter.
Rediculous. This board was the joy and scurge of my life for years. The people I met here and made friends with are amazing.
Jonn, James, Joe, Jay, Shane, and the list goes on and on. These peope are my friends, not just business aquaintances.
There are so many people I talk to about life, not just these cars.
Icepicker and I had a tough road. But, we resolved things. Might not have been the outcome either of us desired. But we worked it out.
Phoneguy, the same thing. But, he has had a harder time getting past it. That's fine.
In any friendship, partnership, or business. You can never make everyone happy. NO ONE has a 100% success rate. And If they tell you they do, they are outright LIARS!!!
My family and health are more important to me that a lousy filter. And if anyone would disagree, think again.
When you are faced with illness and poor health. I gaurantee every last one of the trolls and anyone for that matter would do exactly the same.
So, at this point. I have said all I care to on this matter. It is just a shame the reputatation and positive feedback I had was tarnished by a couple people with an axe to grind. And, Icepicker, I thank you for change whatever you were going to post to something different.
Sorry, one last point. If someone were to search my posts. The would see I mentioned my PARTNER several times. Just never by name. And that is the way he wanted it. But, thank you to Rich Cook. Possibly the greatest man I have ever had the chance to know.
Rich Cook "is" the man who made brian relevant in this relm.
To those who have and do support me...I love and appreciate you all.
To the FEW that hate. Sorry you feel the need to not move on. But, you all know WE. Came to an agreement among ourselves. And agreed on a resolution TOGETHER.
Brian

Interseting he is here reading this with no reply....

Current Activity Viewing Thread Brian H?? Last Activity Today 08:42 PM

Spoke to soon. :)

And to the few who have hurt feelings with me. I am sorry, and sincerely apologize for you feeling this way.
But again. We worked together to resolve these issues in a matter and terms that we both agreed on.

Brian

LOL to right above!

Glad to see a response from you! Like I said before (different thread) my Dad swore by you when he still had his 87 T (Keith H if you remember). Stand by my comment having internet ...but of course you had your situation and only you know exactly what was going on and we really have no idea..comment was just directed at people using the excuse of no 'net access. Sorry for your trials and tribulations.

Spoke to soon. :)

And to the few who have hurt feelings with me. I am sorry, and sincerely apologize for you feeling this way.
But again. We worked together to resolve these issues in a matter and terms that we both agreed on.

Brian

I hope your right,

But thread started Nov 2010 and you just respond..... Save your breath.

I hope your right,

But thread started Nov 2010 and you just respond..... Save your breath.

I could care less when thread started. I will save my breath.
I have said my peace, and am done in this forum. And with idiots like you.
Until you walk a mile in someones shoes... you get the point. You are no diff than the others.
Peace
Brian

I could care less when thread started. I will save my breath.
I have said my peace, and am done in this forum. And with idiots like you.
Until you walk a mile in someones shoes... you get the point. You are no diff than the others.
Peace
Brian

Peace.

i spoke to joe derry a month ago and he said over the years he has purchased about 30 of brians trannys and he swears they are the greatest thing going and with that kind of recommendation how can you doubt the guy?

Brian sometimes life just happens and you would hope people could understand but some just can't . I have talked with Brian several times over the years and have one of his trans in my buick. I have just one complaint and that is I want about 4 more of his trans from my other projects and don't have the money ! The one I have has worked flawlessly from the second I put it in the car ! I twisted an axle in HALF launching off the trans brake the other year and it did make the tranny act up , called brian and we figured it out , just a spring popped out from the governor. The trans was at least 2 years old then, way out of warranty, Brian didn't even ask !!!! He just dove right in and helped me figure out what was going on . That's customer service guys ! Family always comes first and your health, most of the time all it takes is a simple phone call to see what is going on and get it figured out . Brian , hope your health and family are doing better. Your friend and LOYAL customer Daniel Ray

Brian I hope all is well and worked out.

About 4 years ago after breaking several local rebuilds I got a trans from Brian, I have done 100+ hard trans brake launches on slicks and the trans works as well as the day I put it in! He was a very easy guy to deal with and I recieved the trans fast!

Well done Brian, just my .02

,Dan

I would suppose that the Guy who built transmissions for Brian did do an excellent job building them and the people that bought them would be happy as long as they are still working. Those of us that have been directly lied to And threatened by Brian himself have seen the other side of the page. I'm glad he's gone and I am glad we have true transmission builders on this board like Lonnie and Jimmy who stand by what they themselves have built.

Peace Brian, don't let the door hit you on your way out.

I consider Brian a good friend. He has stood by my transmission through thick and thin. I understand the points made by people who weren't happy. I would feel sure that if Brian ever said anything bad about anyone he was pushed to do so. Just my 2 cents worth.

hey brian. if i say you are the greatest!!!! will you give my car back?? frank.