BRF Transmission and AC3600NL 9" convetor

Grandnat

I upgraded to a TH400 and I need to get rid of my stock transmission.

I have replaced the case with a dual pattern case (stock case had a cracked ear) so it will fit behind a buick or a chevy,

The internals are original parts from my 86 T-type. It does have the BRF valvebody. It has been modified to run the non lockup 9" coverter.

This transmission was slipping going into 3rd so I decided to spend my money on a TH400 (this is in a 10 sec car, I went with the TH400 for reliability) so it will need to be rebuilt or at least new 3rd gear clutches.

The converter is an Art Carr 3600 stall and is almost brand new!! I literally ran it only a few passes before 3rd gear started slipping (first time at the track with this converter) I LOVED this converter and had an identicle one made for my TH400 I am using now with the same stall code.

(although I am about to upgrade it too for a 4000 stall to spool my newly aquired 71GTQ!!!!)

It will spool a large turbo, I had a PT54 with a .85 exhaust side and it spooled it very easily. A friend of mine uses the exact same converter (we ordered them at the same time) to spool his 70 P trim and has no issues.

I would like to sell them as a package deal

$500 takes the whole package.