Brer Rabbit talking trash!

2GNS4ME

Somebody is already making excuses why his car was slow a decade ago and supposedly going to get his car up and running this year. I miss his loud mouth and trash talking. Should be eventful next couple of months.

I took a ride with him a few years back. He does not need a fast car. Scared the crap outta me.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Only if his car runs as fast a his mouth, it just might get into the 13's ....lol. . Should we start a list of excuses for him to use just incase he does get the car running?:D

On a serious note, It's good to see him getting motivated and getting back into Buicks. Looks like he is in good hands!

Prasad:)

OK this thread came to my attention a few minutes ago so here is my response. It just happens to be exactly what I texted to Prasad when he told me about this. "Only the Guys with the slowest cars shit talk". I actually thought this thread would have been started by Richie (sorry Bro) but I now know I cant rob a bank with Denny!

OK this thread came to my attention a few minutes ago so here is my response. It just happens to be exactly what I texted to Prasad when he told me about this. "Only the Guys with the slowest cars shit talk". I actually thought this thread would have been started by Richie (sorry Bro) but I now know I cant rob a bank with Denny!

Ahhh sweet noise sweet noise!

No sh** look who crawled out from under his rock..

No joke. Hopefully this will help him pull his head out his ass and motivate him to finish the car otherwise is he will be just like the loud mouth punks that he arrests.

No joke. Hopefully this will help him pull his head out his ass and motivate him to finish the car otherwise is he will be just like the loud mouth punks that he arrests.
Personally I think that's going to be impossible to do!!! he's part of Chicago's finest gang

I took a ride with him a few years back. He does not need a fast car. Scared the crap outta me.

Was this the ride to pick me and Ashley up on the side of the road? Three flat tires, one smoked trans later, I think we made it!!