BRAND NEW XFI system CHEAP!

EightSecV6

MDBL
I have 1 unit in stock that I would like to move at this price. I can set it up as a stand alone unit which includes the ECU, universal wiring harness, IPU ignition harness, Injector harness (v8 or v6) o2 sensor, usb to serial port adapter, communication cable and software for $1900.00!

I can also configure the system with the Buick plug and play adapter, will also include 3 BAR MAP with this setup. for $1700.00

Either configuration will have a startup program configured to your application as well as tech support.Complete installation and dyno tuning is available as well.
Call me if interested, I dont get on here alot.

SG1 short block, low miles

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have an SG1 short block with 45k miles on it. It has never been apart and everything is standard. I just installed a new double roller chain on it. ready to put the rest of your parts on it and go!!!! $1k
Baltimore, MD 21222
410-282-9335

For anyone thinking about buying from this guy. Just a word of advice you had better go check it out in person or you may end up with a hunk of junk that he will deny knowing anything about.

The short block above was listed by him. When i bought it and had it shipped to me i discovered anti-freeze residue on the crankshaft and on the inside walls of the crankcase i ended up taking it to a reputable machine shop here in town and when they disassembled it the machined camshaft thrust area was worn in .040" deep and it had 3 bent piston rods. After talking to him on the phone his response was he didn't know anything about the short block or any history of where it came from. There is a thread on this board were i brought this up to him again and he said, yeah you bought a used short block from me and had some crackpot machine shop tell you it needed to be rebuilt. From the thread he posted the short block in i shouldn't of had to take it to have it checked in the first place since he said it only had 45,000 miles on it and was never opened.

John

SG1 short block, low miles

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have an SG1 short block with 45k miles on it. It has never been apart and everything is standard. I just installed a new double roller chain on it. ready to put the rest of your parts on it and go!!!! $1k
Baltimore, MD 21222
410-282-9335

For anyone thinking about buying from this guy. Just a word of advice you had better go check it out in person or you may end up with a hunk of junk that he will deny knowing anything about.

The short block above was listed by him. When i bought it and had it shipped to me i discovered anti-freeze residue on the crankshaft and on the inside walls of the crankcase i ended up taking it to a reputable machine shop here in town and when they disassembled it the machined camshaft thrust area was worn in .040" deep and it had 3 bent piston rods. After talking to him on the phone his response was he didn't know anything about the short block or any history of where it came from. There is a thread on this board were i brought this up to him again and he said, yeah you bought a used short block from me and had some crackpot machine shop tell you it needed to be rebuilt. From the thread he posted the short block in i shouldn't of had to take it to have it checked in the first place since he said it only had 45,000 miles on it and was never opened.

John

How can you buy a used engine from me, keep it for over a year and I never hear a word from you then all of the sudden you contact me OVER a year later and tell me its got all these problems? I dont believe a word of it, I think you ran it, tore it up and then want me to pay for it.

How can you buy a used engine from me, keep it for over a year and I never hear a word from you then all of the sudden you contact me OVER a year later and tell me its got all these problems? I dont believe a word of it, I think you ran it, tore it up and then want me to pay for it.

Like i explained before. The reason i didn't install it right away was because i was having the car painted at that time, so i just sat the short block in the garage until i was ready to install it. Since all you said that needed to be done was to bolt my other parts on it and it would be ready to go and with only 45,000 miles on it as you stated i believed you, i didn't have any reason not to at that time.

If i was going to make up a lie about this i would have simply said the whole thing was junk, and not just point out the problems that was discovered. Does it make sense to you that if i was simply going to bash you and wanted for you to pay for something i caused, why would i give you any credit at all by saying some of the parts were good.

Here is what i think really happened. The morning you posted it for sale i was the first to say i would take it. A short time later there were others that wanted it also and i think you sold it to one of them and sent me another short block that you didn't know anything about and it was what i described to you. You know i'm telling the truth about this and i have ever since it happened. My version of what happened has never changed from the first time i spoke about it in the other thread. You and i know the truth and you know i'm telling it.

Ps, Don't call me a liar. If this was my fault i never would have said anything about it, i'm a big enough man that i would have admitted it to myself and just moved on.

The damage that was done to that short block didn't happen by sitting in my garage for the year.

The reason i contacted you over a year later was because thats when i found out about the problems when i went to install it. Why would i have contacted you before i knew of these problems?

I didn't touch it before that time because you said it didn't need anything.

When i saw that anti-freeze residue i wasn't going to install it with the possibility of the bearings being damaged, i was willing to live with just taking it to the machine shop and having them clean the block and replace the cam,rod and main bearings and the rings if everything was standard and in good condition,but it wasn't.

Like i said before the only things that were good on that short block was the crank,pistons and 3 rods.

I am aware of the differences between you guys, but this needs to be addressed with emails and pm's, or in person. Let's keep this on topic or the thread will be closed.

The reason i contacted you over a year later was because thats when i found out about the problems when i went to install it. Why would i have contacted you before i knew of these problems?

I didn't touch it before that time because you said it didn't need anything.

When i saw that anti-freeze residue i wasn't going to install it with the possibility of the bearings being damaged, i was willing to live with just taking it to the machine shop and having them clean the block and replace the cam,rod and main bearings and the rings if everything was standard and in good condition,but it wasn't.

Like i said before the only things that were good on that short block was the crank,pistons and 3 rods.

Thats all bullshlt. You ran it and broke it, we both know it. You are a liar. You called me a YEAR after you bought it and asked me to pay the bill to rebuild it! thats insane....

Post it in the feedback section where it belongs...

Whats the hell does an engine have to do with the sale of a brand new XFI?? Dumbass

I am aware of the differences between you guys, but this needs to be addressed with emails and pm's, or in person. Let's keep this on topic or the thread will be closed.

yes I agree The best way too deal with Bill is with pm's he responds to them quickly!